New Tree Slung video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!!! Right on the road, cool music and a sharp saw.... what was the camera mounted on the saw and it looks to have a good mount on it. Pic please as I'd like to add one to my bow and maybe on a saw later..

SAW.....weet!

Awesome!!!! Right on the road, cool music and a sharp saw.... what was the camera mounted on the saw and it looks to have a good mount on it. Pic please as I'd like to add one to my bow and maybe on a saw later..

SAW.....weet!
Its a Polaroid I got off Amazon. It came with a handle bar mount which so happened to work perfectly on a chainsaw as well.

yer vids really are sweet Jasha. i swear i watched the tree's on fire one like 30 times. funny, i just told my buddy yesterday that he's a mad man for using a 660 for firewood LOL :happy:i like using a big saw myself though. maybe not an 088 though :D i hate having to cut little pecker poles with a small saw and then needing twice as many. twice as many to move, twice as many to split. just seems like twice as much work by the end of the day.

very cool video...got a little dizzy watching the saw cam when you were limbing but im a puss that way....and did I hear a snippet from the butthole surfers?? haven't heard that song in ages.

Very nice. Saw sounds healthy. It always amazes me how those big saws spool up so quick when everything is just right. You flick that thing around like a 441. Lol.

Back