NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree but they are all in trouble, jap compainies as well though not as bad as GM and Chrysler.

Yup, its sad too see it happen, but they done gone did it to themselves. All this money they've been given so far has done nothing and they are still going tits up, I didn't think it was going to help from the beginning.

Well I can assure you there is no more quality in a Husky than there is in a Stihl. I've taken that 372 apart to see why it leaked so bad and I was kinda surprized how its put together. Not that I care, it runs good but more quality than a Stihl pro saw, no way.

I drive a Ram pickup Rope, pretty good truck...

Quality is good on both I can agree with that however the tech is different air injection vrs
flippy caps I take injection.

lmao

Well, I think the cops know where to start looking for the hydroponic lights, lmao... Jesus that was funny...

:clap:

I like flippy caps and air injection, 441 has both,LOL

Ya but.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D99n9f3vU4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D99n9f3vU4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's a crock of steaming $hit. In the long run there is no way Chevy is better. Don't get me going on chevy anyway. Gas mileage is defiantly a problem. It seems all trucks seem to be getting worse and worse mileage. The new F150 for the past few years gets terrible mileage. I drive a 97 F350, the last year Ford actually made TOUGH trucks.

JD Power disagree's, Pat Goss on the radio says the samething. The Tundra is a guzzler, well known fact. Even Toyota admitted during the gas price hike the Tundra mileage was killing its sales, when Toyota admits its a guzzler it must be a guzzler,LOL

hehehehe

That's a crock of steaming $hit. In the long run there is no way Chevy is better. Don't get me going on chevy anyway. Gas mileage is defiantly a problem. It seems all trucks seem to be getting worse and worse mileage. The new F150 for the past few years gets terrible mileage. I drive a 97 F350, the last year Ford actually made TOUGH trucks.

Recycled beer cans always look TOUGH dude... hehehehehe

:givebeer:

JD Power disagree's, Pat Goss on the radio says the samething. The Tundra is a guzzler, well known fact. Even Toyota admitted during the gas price hike the Tundra mileage was killing its sales, when Toyota admits its a guzzler it must be a guzzler,LOL

Ya, I never said it was good, all trucks don't get very good mileage, its just a fact of life. Mine's a diesel, I get about 18mpg city, that's not bad, and it'll pull HELL OFF ITS HINGES.

Recycled beer cans always look TOUGH dude... hehehehehe

LOL LOL ha ha ha

Ya but.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D99n9f3vU4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-D99n9f3vU4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Click to hear how a 372 sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb34gk4u-M

Ya, I never said it was good, all trucks don't get very good mileage, its just a fact of life. Mine's a diesel, I get about 18mpg city, that's not bad, and it'll pull HELL OFF ITS HINGES.

****, I'd fight for 15. I get between 8 and 12, lmao...

Oh well, its just gas eh?

:clap:

My fav Queen song!.....
As far as Ford vs. Chevy, I have an 89 F-150, 89 GMC K-1500....F-150 bottoms out with a good load, GMC does not...more better suspension/springs....still wish I had my 62 F-150 4WD back, had to give that up for the 1st divorce.

My fav Queen song!.....
As far as Ford vs. Chevy, I have an 89 F-150, 89 GMC K-1500....F-150 bottoms out with a good load, GMC does not...more better suspension/springs....still wish I had my 62 F-150 4WD back, had to give that up for the 1st divorce.

Ewww Queen stunk I hated disco don't let the meatloaf lol. I was more the aerosmith, nazerith,reo type .

I know what ya mean I love my 1965 f250 4+4+4speed granny 390 ez to work on I plan to put a new motor in my 72 f 350 flat bed this spring them may sell the new 2007 ram 3500.

Those old F250's could sure handle the weight day in & out.
The 360 in a 73 F250 got rebuilt into a 410, would pull or out pull the Dodge
Cummins, until it seen a gas pump. :cheers:

Here's another scenario for 'ya Rope....my good friend and confidant Mr. Greenjeans visited our wood cutting site yesterday, was talking to a couple of the guys working for the logging co. and discovered they had a new J-Red saw (model unknown) they just got broke in.....he tried it, and may be straying from Stihl to J-Red...waddya think 'bout them apples?
:jawdrop:

Back