NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fav Queen song!.....
As far as Ford vs. Chevy, I have an 89 F-150, 89 GMC K-1500....F-150 bottoms out with a good load, GMC does not...more better suspension/springs....still wish I had my 62 F-150 4WD back, had to give that up for the 1st divorce.
:givebeer:

Well see there is your problem, your running a 1/2 ton, useless IMHO for hauling anything, over the last few day, I've hauled 3 full loads of Oak, and dam that is heavy stuff.

Here's another scenario for 'ya Rope....my good friend and confidant Mr. Greenjeans visited our wood cutting site yesterday, was talking to a couple of the guys working for the logging co. and discovered they had a new J-Red saw (model unknown) they just got broke in.....he tried it, and may be straying from Stihl to J-Red...waddya think 'bout them apples?
:jawdrop:

Once ya had red-and-black, ya can't go back! :cheers:

Once ya had red-and-black, ya can't go back! :cheers:

After a few days, he will back to the Bright side.

On a serious note, I would love to have a modded Duramax 2500. We watched those at the dragstrip not too long ago, 12.80s and quicker were the average times. That is rolling for a heavy truck.:dizzy:

Here's another scenario for 'ya Rope....my good friend and confidant Mr. Greenjeans visited our wood cutting site yesterday, was talking to a couple of the guys working for the logging co. and discovered they had a new J-Red saw (model unknown) they just got broke in.....he tried it, and may be straying from Stihl to J-Red...waddya think 'bout them apples?
:jawdrop:

Having experienced the same phenomenon many times with them using my oranges I can easily understand their plight lol

Ok had a little bug in my flash player so could not see the vid till now and the only thing I will remember is fire fire and 2k you sound like mr rodgers :hmm3grin2orange:

When are them Stihl heads coming out with a good video?? Can't wait.

I was thinking the same thing. They need to stop bringing that weak $hit. Come to it or go home. All I see is them going home. I don't think the old man can climb through the ropes anymore. And the young one can't figure it out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO

I was thinking the same thing. They need to stop bringing that weak $hit. Come to it or go home. All I see is them going home. I don't think the old man can climb through the ropes anymore. And the young one can't figure it out. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO

So Parris can't wait and your talking smack, fair enuff. The next one will feature Parris in pink tights carring a luck charm pop cycle, he'll look so cute and giggly when I holler oh Parris and you will be sitting on a stump repeating yourself over and over "I don't see that 372 Tom" , LOLOLOLOL

The only way you will ever get to be THE CHAMP is when those Sopranos arrive and I let you have the site all to ya self for about a month. Course I will come back after watching the series and put you back in your place, on that stump repeating yourself over and over "I don't see that 372 Tom":hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

So Parris can't wait and your talking smack, fair enuff. The next one will feature Parris in pink tights carring a luck charm pop cycle, he'll look so cute and giggly when I holler oh Parris and you will be sitting on a stump repeating yourself over and over "I don't see that 372 Tom" , LOLOLOLOL

The only way you will ever get to be THE CHAMP is when those Sopranos arrive and I let you have the site all to ya self for about a month. Course I will come back after watching the series and put you back in your place, on that stump repeating yourself over and over "I don't see that 372 Tom":hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You sure your going to be gone for the saprano's or is it to make a few buck doing lap dances. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You sure your going to be gone for the saprano's or is it to make a few buck doing lap dances. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

For your info you was the talk of the shop today. I had 8 customers view your vid and then they viewed the Hoss/Thall rebuttle and the I Can't See That 372 Tom. The reaction was overwhelming, your on the matt knocked out cold, they died laffing. I suggest less yaking and more thinking on your part.

Tomorrow you and me shall go in the BACK ROOM at the shop. I got your lines down pat already. Be sure to tune in and maybe look for a rock to crawl under for a few weeks,LOLOLOL

For your info you was the talk of the shop today. I had 8 customers view your vid and then they viewed the Hoss/Thall rebuttle and the I Can't See That 372 Tom. The reaction was overwhelming, your on the matt knocked out cold, they died laffing. I suggest less yaking and more thinking on your part.

Tomorrow you and me shall go in the BACK ROOM at the shop. I got your lines down pat already. Be sure to tune in and maybe look for a rock to crawl under for a few weeks,LOLOLOL

LOL you have to plan this I just wing it. Im glad Im well know down south. LOL When you bring it PM me because Im getting tired of checking in here everyday. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOL you have to plan this I just wing it. Im glad Im well know down south. LOL When you bring it PM me because Im getting tired of checking in here everyday. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Planning is everything Booker, hell aint ya ever been to stu de io school,LOLOL

Sadly however I just checked out on the porch and low and behold there was a box, a box from you brother Booker, the Soprano's are here, hot diggy dog.
4-5-6 seasons are on top of the DVD player as I type.

Therefore the site is all yours baby, see ya in about a month. Make plenty of vids while I'm pre-ocupied. The rebuttles will just have to wait till the Soprano's are completely watched.

Thanks Booker, I'll send them back ASAP.

Planning is everything Booker, hell aint ya ever been to stu de io school,LOLOL

Sadly however I just checked out on the porch and low and behold there was a box, a box from you brother Booker, the Soprano's are here, hot diggy dog.
4-5-6 seasons are on top of the DVD player as I type.

Therefore the site is all yours baby, see ya in about a month. Make plenty of vids while I'm pre-ocupied. The rebuttles will just have to wait till the Soprano's are completely watched.

Thanks Booker, I'll send them back ASAP.

O crud it was just getting good. I might have to wait until your done watching those things. Your the only challenger from stihl camp I got on here.

Latest posts

Back