NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booker ya need to change your son parris's diaper. He is getting moody.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr hall Mr hall it won't work. Put the lotion on the skin. Im trying MR hall Im trying O Mr Hall is that why you wanted the lotion on the skin. LOL:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Tony don't take no crap. lol Ralph like to lip it. I guess his lips don't work anymore. lol
Ya see ya old hound dog your alot like ralph just a jabbering away with really nothing to say. IT was old ralphs time to be put to pasture. Tony made sure that happened. Your just like ralph and im like tony. Time passes for us all and your time has come. lolololoololololololo
I'LL keep the vid's coming since you need more material. The dog doesn't need to count on other people for material its all in his head. lololololololololololololo

Not telling ya about season 6 I was just pizzz.

Famous words of Clint Eastwood, nag nag nag. Your just a old nagger, a Husky one at that,haha

Your time came when you call me out the Stihl cave to come play, you shoulda known better, you musta had a conceded moment, what else could explain such a un wsie move on your part. A kitty cat calling out a lion,LOLOL

I'm on disc 4 of the 4th season. Tony just got tossed out the house for whoring around. His old lady didn't like him bedding down that one legged gal, man she was hot, yikessssssssssssssssssssss.

Glad you didn't tell me how the 6th season goes, I can't wait to see how this story unfolds, :cheers::cheers:

Q1. 2K is to Tom's butt as

(a) Lamprey is to lake trout
(b) Remora is to hammerhead
(c) Tongue is to frozen flagpole
(d) All of the above
(e) Heh heh...I said 'pole'

Woodie to Booker what Buckwheat was to Spanky, yaaa'll sir boss, I aint gots no saws but I'll carry yours Booker, yaaa'll sie boss, I'll carry em,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Your time came when you call me out the Stihl cave to come play, you shoulda known better, you musta had a conceded moment, what else could explain such a un wsie move on your part. A kitty cat calling out a lion,LOLOL
:

You know i thought I was calling out a lion. Man was I wrong when you came to play. I didn't know I was calling someone out that only played tball. lolololololololololo. Im sorry for expecting more out of you. I will put only 50% effort into this so you can keep up. :buttkick:

Well good, this is all in fun. All the smack talk and non-sense is just that. Hell Booker and me have PM'ed back and forth laffing our heads off with all the smack talk in this thread, mere fun and nothing more.

2000K eats this kinda of stuff up. If you think he's bad in here you should meet him in person, he can talk some smack but its all in fun.

Ya gotta remember Booker called us out, we're just playing along, I dig this non-sense,:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

LOL, I know. I guess I came across wrong then. I wasn't getting worked up at all.

Booker ya need to change your son parris's diaper. He is getting moody.:hmm3grin2orange:

nope. just getting frustrated waiting on ya'll to come up with a decent vid. You talk the talk, but cant walk the walk!!!!!!!

If you had any sense, you would have a "conceded" moment, but we both know that will never happen. You sure don't have reason to have a conceited moment. :)

Latest posts

Back