NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know i thought I was calling out a lion. Man was I wrong when you came to play. I didn't know I was calling someone out that only played tball. lolololololololololo. Im sorry for expecting more out of you. I will put only 50% effort into this so you can keep up. :buttkick:

Booker have you ever watched a big ole tomcat playing with a mouse, he doesn't kill the mouse right off the bat, he torments him, slaps him around and then after he gets bored with him he kills it. You to me are Mickey Mouse. I'm not bored with ya yet,LOLOLOLOL

If you had any sense, you would have a "conceded" moment, but we both know that will never happen. You sure don't have reason to have a conceited moment. :)

Thats right , you sit back and check the spelling, thats what readers are suppose to do, you should be happy I give you something to do,hehe

LOL, I know. I guess I came across wrong then. I wasn't getting worked up at all.

nope. just getting frustrated waiting on ya'll to come up with a decent vid. You talk the talk, but cant walk the walk!!!!!!!

Tant no biggie. Speaking of decent vids I made an Oscar winner yesterday but I don't think I can post it on here without getting banned. Yup Booker and me went in the back room here at the shop. He walked out bow legged hollering I my kidneys, my kidneys,LOLOLOLOL

Booker have you ever watched a big ole tomcat playing with a mouse, he doesn't kill the mouse right off the bat, he torments him, slaps him around and then after he gets bored with him he kills it. You to me are Mickey Mouse. I'm not bored with ya yet,LOLOLOLOL

Yep you have played that tomcat well. The only thing wrong is you've come up aganst the dog and he doesn't play. He just grabs you by the throat and its over. :ices_rofl:

Thats right , you sit back and check the spelling, thats what readers are suppose to do, you should be happy I give you something to do,hehe
Not only can I check spelling, I can check procedure, technique, and form. As Tony told me, you're lacking in all three. :D

Not only can I check spelling, I can check procedure, technique, and form. As Tony told me, you're lacking in all three. :D

Really, so your saying you got a eye for detail huh, good. Tony told me you found that growth in his trousers, you like eye to eye contact huh,:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Tant no biggie. Speaking of decent vids I made an Oscar winner yesterday but I don't think I can post it on here without getting banned. Yup Booker and me went in the back room here at the shop. He walked out bow legged hollering I my kidneys, my kidneys,LOLOLOLOL

We need a private screening room. Ive made a couple that I think they would bann me from the site also.

What happened to ya last night?? You left your little protege 2K all alone, me and the dog slapped him around pretty good, and he ran away like a little babby without his OL Pappy Tommy.

Back