Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I could donate my last years green poulan gtg skivvies :msp_scared: to your buddy. ;):laugh:

attachment.php

View attachment 312177

i am not going to ask what that stain is:msp_scared:

I have a basket case 2300 if anyone needs parts or the whole damn thing.......shoot me a PM.
Its yours for the cost of shipping. All covers are in really good shape.
Bad rod bearings.......I cant justify rebuilding it.

yeah, i realized that right after i posted so i went back and modified my post. unfortunately you quoted me before i could change it so my DA question is now down for posterity. figured i could simply look at the saw to see if it has a oil pump cover. duh!

still wondering what's the diff between the 2.1 and the 2.1A though.

Same as the dif between the 25D and 25DA. Both have the manual oiler button. The 2.1A also has an auto oiler pump. Pull the flywheels and look at the oil pump on the two saws. You really should pull the flywheel when routing the new fuel line anyways. Follow the manual oil pump rod down from the button to the pump. The 'A' saw should have a pump with a round section that holds the AO pump diaphragm.

trying to find a carb kit for my super 25, its a tillotson hu10b
426 ????? has a 84 on the other side
everone says this carb didnt come on the saw...any one know what i need?? :msp_smile:
I just want to see the little booger run :D

Should have either a HU-10A or a Walbro WA series. I think the ones I have with walbros are WA-19A and the ones with tillotson's are HU-10A. The Tillotson number is RK-14HU for a complete kit or DG-2HU for just diaphragms and gaskets.

Should have either a HU-10A or a Walbro WA series. I think the ones I have with walbros are WA-19A and the ones with tillotson's are HU-10A. The Tillotson number is RK-14HU for a complete kit or DG-2HU for just diaphragms and gaskets.

you are the man :) thanks!

i was sure you guys would know :msp_biggrin:, Im just a noob at searching parts and numbers, thanks guys!!!

micro xxv

I have a good runner here, starts 2 pulls, was cutting with yesterday and started oiling way too much... long story short, drive side case cracked, so am looking for that part or will part out, has kitted [last few weeks] carb. parts can be had free, if you cover shipping. is craftsman red/black.

I have a good runner here, starts 2 pulls, was cutting with yesterday and started oiling way too much... long story short, drive side case cracked, so am looking for that part or will part out, has kitted [last few weeks] carb. parts can be had free, if you cover shipping. is craftsman red/black.

I have a set of red Micro (Craftsman 2.0) cases I could send you............but I doubt it'd be worth the shipping cost. Alternatively, I could use those parts of yours on my cases to make a runner.........................but that also wouldn't be worth the shipping costs...

Hopefully somebody on your side of the border can help you (or be helped by you).:msp_thumbup:

I have a set of red Micro (Craftsman 2.0) cases I could send you............but I doubt it'd be worth the shipping cost. Alternatively, I could use those parts of yours on my cases to make a runner.........................but that also wouldn't be worth the shipping costs...

Hopefully somebody on your side of the border can help you (or be helped by you).:msp_thumbup:

ya, across the line shipping is bad, if you decide you want it, its here, for now...

I have found a local saw shop that has NOS seals for the Poulan 415-475-505, both sides. He claims he has a bunch of them for the clutch side, only catch is $22 each. Does anyone need any other than me? I am leaving at around 10 in the morning and it is a 45 mile drive. Shoot me a pm if you want any. If I have more requests than he has seals 1st come is served..........

Just to clarify.....the clutch side only is $22/ea

I have found a local saw shop that has NOS seals for the Poulan 415-475-505, both sides. He claims he has a bunch of them for the clutch side, only catch is $22 each. Does anyone need any other than me? I am leaving at around 10 in the morning and it is a 45 mile drive. Shoot me a pm if you want any. If I have more requests than he has seals 1st come is served..........

Just to clarify.....the clutch side only is $22/ea

That 475 clutch side seal is impossible to find.

If he has a clutch cover for a 505 I would take that.

Poulan Pro 295 oil pump gear

How does the gear come off of the crank? I'm replacing the bearings/seals, and don't want to fubar the gear........

Model 91 parts

hello all, i need a starter plate #1261 and starter # 4202 for my Model 91. I see that the Model 86 parts will interchange. i may have stuff to trade.

thanks

Acorn

Latest posts

Back