Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave just sold this 5200 and 5.2 for $125 for both in Ohio. Didnt know anyone here had a order in for wanting any.
Think a guy I have sold to before in Pa bought them.

Project untested Poulan 5200 countervibe I think it is complete $85 SOLD
Untested Craftsman 5.2 missing muffler has handguard $40 SOLD

p520052.JPG

Dave just sold this 5200 and 5.2 for $125 for both in Ohio. Didnt know anyone here had a order in for wanting any.

View attachment 581398

exSW picked them up

View attachment 581398
Man, I wish I had known about that! lol

Can you tell which model this is from this picture? If not where should I look for identifying marks? This one has a good piston and cylinder. I have a 3300 that needs a piston and cylinder. ThanksView attachment 581404
If I'm not mistaken there should be a tag on the right side under where the choke would normally be that tells you the displacement, if it's 49cc it's probably a 3000, if it's 54 then it's probably a 3300

Well I think they both fit the crankcase, not sure if they have the same stroke or not either but I feel the two models share a lot of parts and it's most likely possible, but someone who knows for sure will probably chime in at some point

Latest posts

Back