Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bow, I know this is kind of overwhelming, but above a fella mentioned a newer saw such as a poulan 330 or poulan 335. I have both a Nos 330 and a 335 That you are more than welcome to one or the other if it will keep that saw unfueled. I don't want the saw myself, but would make sure it went to a collection where it belongs. My saws have never had fuel or oil in them and I would make sure everything was working perfect before one headed your way. The decision is yours and thank you for the consideration. :)

Now Roy, if you were so inclined to get rid of the 335, welll... I regret trading mine off, let's put it that way. :(

Hey Bow, If you need to cut firewood while you work out a trade with Mark, I have a VERY nice Stihl 029 Super I can send you to cut your wood. I can ship it tomorrow of need be, just tell me what length bar you want. You can't un-start the red saw once you pop it's cherry, and I figure if there is another one there to use, the temptation might be lower? I have no interest in that saw for myself, but Mark is my friend and I'd like to see it end up in his collection. Just an offer. PM me an address if interested.

That's not a bad idea, a modern saw, and one that parts are still available for. Dealer support is there as well. If he wanted to go that route I have a brand new 20" Stihl bar and two brand new Stihl chains to send him for it. You and I could settle up on the power head.

Since Pogo was in on it to begin with, if he wanted to keep it unfired hecan jump in at any time.

What cc is the 3.7? I have a 3500 60cc here p+c looks like new just faded scratched on green covers from use and a 5020 50cc only starting 5th tank and like new.

I have no interest in the NOS 3.7, just trying to help get it into a collectors hands.

What cc is the 3.7? I have a 3500 60cc here p+c looks like new just faded scratched on green covers from use and a 5020 50cc only starting 5th tank and like new.

I have no interest in the NOS 3.7, just trying to help get it into a collectors hands.

61 cc
Thin ring= chrome bore aka 3700
Thick ring= chrome piston aka 3800

I know this is off topic...:eek: but now with this out of the way, I can get back to playing (working) on chainsaws. :)
Poor guy was chasing a doe, and never saw the fat old geezer sittin there in his stand. Real nice large 8 pt.

The old Poulan geezer.
Deer2013008_zps1e1deb9f.jpg

This is my sister holding it for a pic.
Deer2013005_zpse2945e5d.jpg

Gregg,

I know this is off topic...:eek: but now with this out of the way, I can get back to playing (working) on chainsaws. :)
Poor guy was chasing a doe, and never saw the fat old geezer sittin there in his stand. Real nice large 8 pt.

The old Poulan geezer.
Deer2013008_zps1e1deb9f.jpg

This is my sister holding it for a pic.
Deer2013005_zpse2945e5d.jpg

Gregg,
Good job. I love those back straps.

Latest posts

Back