Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee put the next bigger fuel line in just open up the holes and slots. Makes a big difference in the way they start and run. I have done it to the 5 i have. Remember that when you double the diameter you increase the area 4 times. Just a little bit bigger makes a difference.
I really like this idea of next bigger fuel line. Im guessing just use a spring clamp on carb nipple or is it necessary? You wouldn't have the size handy by chance?

Ok all you poulan pros, I’m looking at a 295 pro later. Supposedly runs but needs adjustment. This will be the first one of these on my bench. Any common issues that I should start with?? Hoping for just fuel lines & carb kit kind of stuff.

Ok all you poulan pros, I’m looking at a 295 pro later. Supposedly runs but needs adjustment. This will be the first one of these on my bench. Any common issues that I should start with?? Hoping for just fuel lines & carb kit kind of stuff.
Turn the saw over and check that the screws that go into the plastic are present and not stripped. The AV screw on the bottom holding the spring on the rear handle is worst for doing that.

Latest posts

Back