Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.

Very nice, a few more stepping up to the table. We'll make this project worth your while yet.

It's Christmas Eve...:cheers:

Bump.

Very nice, a few more stepping up to the table. We'll make this project worth your while yet.

It's Christmas Eve...:cheers:

Yes it is! My boys are watching the original Alice in Wonderland, and can't wait till Christmas morning.

Hoping those bottoms are machined before the 1st!

Any news Nate?

Yes. . . Doug is modifying the bender -- I was at the shop last Wednesday, and he still had a little more to do to it.

We had a box of bottoms dropped off at the shop too, so we're ready there. Doug had to pull his tranny this weekend (he put a Caddy motor in his truck, and he forgot to space something on the tranny), and his two Suburbans are down right now as well.

My truck broke down 2 months ago, so I'm without wheels. . . It's like mechanical hell dropped on our heads. LOL

I have a small handrail gig to do this afternoon, but I'll call Doug and see where he's at with the bender mods.

I'll make sure I post back when I find out if we're fabbing them this week.

Wondering...did Jason's MV hotsaw have anything to do with the design of these handles?

Jason "The Bushweasel"

I thought Jason's hotsaw was a 2100?

Nate, I forget again, which handles are going to be available initially?

Yes, it is a 2100 and for sale BTW.

I remember when I ran it the handle was customized. It affected the leverage when you handled the saw. I guess a higher handle gave you better control when racing.

Wondering...did Jason's MV hotsaw have anything to do with the design of these handles?

Jason "The Bushweasel"

No, these handles were designed by Doug and I in the shop. Jason did however, test one of the first two we made.

I thought Jason's hotsaw was a 2100?

Nate, I forget again, which handles are going to be available initially?

JJ, the first available are 044/460, 066/064, 372 (and whatever else it fits?). . . Doug and I spoke tonight about one for 7900's, 038 (possibly), 361, and the 390/394/395 series Huskies.

I have you down for a couple 372's BTW.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing some nice welds!

Gosh. . . Now I feel pressured to make them look sweet. hahaha

They'll all be covered with the coating, so you'll never know! ;)

No, these handles were designed by Doug and I in the shop. Jason did however, test one of the first two we made.

JJ, the first available are 044/460, 066/064, 372 (and whatever else it fits?). . . Doug and I spoke tonight about one for 7900's, 038 (possibly), 361, and the 390/394/395 series Huskies.

I have you down for a couple 372's BTW.

Gosh. . . Now I feel pressured to make them look sweet. hahaha

They'll all be covered with the coating, so you'll never know! ;)

Was hoping for some progress pics.

Can't wait to get those 2 372 handles, I could use em now.

Was hoping for some progress pics.

Can't wait to get those 2 372 handles, I could use em now.

Teaser pics in my first post from today. . . This is of course a fallible plan, but Doug and I would like to get them shipped by next Thursday/Friday. Usually the way it goes in our shop, it'll take longer, but we'll have to see? We also have to call our coating guy and see when and how long it'll take him to get them sprayed.

I'll take more pics as we go. :)

Teaser pics in my first post from today. . . This is of course a fallible plan, but Doug and I would like to get them shipped by next Thursday/Friday. Usually the way it goes in our shop, it'll take longer, but we'll have to see? We also have to call our coating guy and see when and how long it'll take him to get them sprayed.

I'll take more pics as we go. :)

Cool. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back