Orline Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know if the condenser on these old saws in interchangeable with something else? i need to get one but i have no idea where to look. NAPA has a whole bunch of them but i dont know which one would work, if any. also how about a ring set, anyone know if you can get rings for these things, they might be the same size as a newer saw or something.

on another note i got my first saw all back together and running but its a little on the weak side, i thing it needs piston and rings. if i could find rings i think i could just get away with berry brushing the cylinder and reringing it.

wow so has anyone else 100% disasembled one of these things? i have the entire engine apart and holy cow, a two piece crank that just slides together and a piston you need a magnifying glass to see!! these things are sweet, except the stupid roller bearings that fall all over the floor when you get them out, they kinda suck, but i found all the rollers so its all good.

I have an Orline Mark II-D that I got from my dad. Found that the main problem with it was that it was missing the throttle stop which provided no means to adjust the idle speed and also allowed the throttlelever to overtravel the tang on the butterfly. Found a stop for the Walbro carb and it runs pretty good now. Now, it just needs a fuel cap and appears to be missing a vent/check for the fuel? Anyone know what kind of check arrangement belongs on it? There is a vent there, but it has no check ball or anything in it to stop fuel leakage when the saw is tipped too far.

Latest posts

Back