Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
Here's a post I think we can all use if someone makes a good deal post the positve feedback here.
clever.gif

Positive feedback for myself............I am a good guy, caring, loving, considerate of others and sometimes to trusting of certain individuals. I hope you all will take the time to get to know me............Sincerely, Wadums

Gypo Logger begged, borrowed, stole, and did no telling what else to get me a Mall Bar and roller tip. It only cost me a 100' roll of Carlton chisel chain. Thanks Gypums!

I have had very Positive dealings with these guys. All are straight shooters and pay for everything they say they want.

Ed Heard(EHP)
Wade Huggin(Crash/Banger)
Russ(Jokers)
Gypo Logger
Frank (Crofter)
Timberwolf
Timberworks

Thanks guys,
Hunter

If I left any out, sorry, Ill repost them when I think of them.

Kudos to Tony Marks, Macman101, Cliff1972 amd Spencer Henry,all of whom I bought used saws from and they shipped what they promised as promised.

Kudos to Dozerdan for a nice Job on the muffler on the 7900 he built for me.

A big Thank You to John Ellison for sending me a great book.

Thanks to both Sherrill and Bailey's for treating me fairly in all our dealings.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year everyone.

Jerod;

Just lulling you into a false sense of security so I can get you for something worthwhile! Lol! Strange how some folks will trade away their reputation for a few hundred dollars, but I guess they know best what they are worth!

Happy and Healthy New Year from Cornercroft

Thanks Hunter

By the way your package will be there Wednesday. I dropped it off at The UPS Store Friday but they said UPS is not picking up until Monday.

Dale

I must also mention Greg Grande. He gets me some specialized Stihl stuff.
Thanks
Jerod

I have had tons of dealing with members here,
Ken Dunn
John Lamebert
Tommy Fales
EHP
Dennis Cahoon
Greg Grande
Trimmed He made and outstanding bowl and if you need a nice gift look him up.

I think this might work out thanks NE.

OOPS Couldn't forget my smiley :)

Thanks to Hunter for going the extra mile as far as the 7900 and silvey is concerned............thanks to Ed Heard for making an awesome ported woods saw it is the best of the best as far as I am conceerned..............and again thanks to Ed and Jokers for making the hook up on my saw at the border.........thanks to Jokers for taking the time to send it may way............These guys I mentioned are the best of the best.......the best bar none..............Wade

For me I think I would have to say almost everyone would be on my list, I have alot of nice people that I deal with and I have only had a couple of bad deals with people over the years, so consider you on my list

I give Gypo and Russ a big thumbs up! When I bought the PP357XPG from Gypo the fuel tank was cracked. A few pics to John and he took care of the problem right away.

Russ I did some trading with and he treated me well and shipped the stuff quickly. Russ also took my Husky 359 to EHP when he was delivering some of his own saws.

Ken Dunn, Dan, Dave Neiger and EHP all gave up some of their time for phone chats about saw porting.

ClearH20Scott shipped a Solo KD651P promptly and the saw was everything he said it was.

What few I have dealt with,on this site,I have no complaints.I've had excellent service with Bailey's.The only person who tried to "hose" me,was not a site member.I had to explain to him,the concept of "mail fraud".He saw it my way,then.I might also add,he no longer sells on e-bay,under that name.

Hi Rich, what do you think of that phone call yesterday?
Both Jerod and Ed tried to ditch me at the border by going around in circles thru the U.S and Canadian borders knowing full well that I had no ID.
What a couple of smucks! LOL
Anyway, here's Jayrod getting checked out at the border. :blob2:
John

Last edited:
Back