Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
folks

Got a pipe from Dave Neiger, Great. Dozer Dan got Frankenstein up and running last year, many thanks.
Ed has offered great insight, got a bowsaw blade from Chopwood.
And ,last but not least, the whole reason I am invloved in this site and Lumberjack competition, Chris.
Hope I did not miss anyone also. Oh yeah, last years gtg, had a ball.

I just want to thank you Ricky Hennessee or 066 stihl for sharing his knowlidge and good deal on used saw and new parts. Honestly, in todays World friendship don't exist no more or doesn't mean much. So if you find guy like 066 stihl you better hang on to him.
Thanks again Ricky

I want to thank the folks at Bailey's for getting me a clutch hub, so I could switch my Solo 650 over to a rim sprocket. It took a little turning down, but works great.

I'll add another vote for Ricky Hennessee or Sthil 066 as an honest person to deal with, I just bought a couple used Huskies from him. I could not have gotten a better deal for the money, the saws were every bit as good as he described.

I am not a Husky man, especially after my experience with a 335, but I must admit I am impressed with these two saws from Ricky. Makes me want to try some other models.

Thanks again Ricky for a sweet deal.

Larry

I just bought a Jonsered 70 from Husky288XP, he's a GREAT guy to deal with, worth doing business with.

Dadatwins

I bought a used (very slightly) saddle from Dadatwins. As I expected based on the way he posts it was as described and he did exactly as he said he would. Thanks Michael!

Not a thing. I'm just experimenting. (Plus, even though I'm a one man operation I have three trucks and I like having a saddle always on each.)

Stumper

You are welcome on the saddle, glad it was what you expected, thanks also for the fast payment and great communication. :)

And here's a positive feedback for dedcow.

I just bought an 044 off of him. It's the one in his muffler mod thread. The saw is beat pretty good as it's a used PNW professional timber saw, but it runs good, and he sent pics of it before I drove down to his place, and he never advertised it as a good lookin saw. Then I get home tonight, and I've got a PM from him checking to make sure I'm happy with the saw, and that it wasn't in too bad a shape for me.

Nope dedcow, the saw is fine. She'll get plenty of use, and it'll be fun to work on. Thanks amigo.

Jeff

Back