Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Papuga bought a pipe from me and sent out the money on time just like he said he would Thanks Again

Positive feedback for Tree Sling'r. purchased an 066 from him thru ebay, saw was better than he said it was.
-Ralph

Trustworthy

Bought a Pioneer p28 from Woodcutter, sent a CDN money order for $40 us directly to him and rec'd the saw today. I know alot of you would say, why not use paypal ( which i have. ) but 40 bucks isn't alot and i went with my gut feeling. This kid is "true-blue" trustworthy, a great person to deal with, you get what you pay for. ( $10us for saw, $29.95us shipping )!

Chris Bean send out the money for the the saw very fast just as he has done in the past with our other deals Thanks

Travis Kemble sent out his money for the piston very fast as well I have also had fast payment from him in the past as well Thanks

i have done some deals on ebay with Travis Kemble, got a couple Mac 125 carbs and an 084 carb. never had a prob :) i do hope he likes the carbs he got.

did some parts dealing with bcorradi, stuff looks GREAT! cant wait till my little 026 gets the last few parts to actually run!

MacDaddy came through with the pipe just as described for the 3120, it has been a pleasure to deal with him as he communicated well and carefully packed the merchandise. Thumbs up.

Dedcow

Thanks for the decompression switch. It came super fast. I hope you got your shirt by now. There's one more on the way when they come in.

hey GOBRDGO, the shirt looks GREAT! i wonder how that shirt would go at the placerville show.. using husky saws.. lol.. if there was a vintage class i could take the 3-25 with its monster gear driven 1/2" chain!

Let's talk about starting a vintage class at the meet. How about we make a few exhibition passes just to show off the old iron????? You have one more shirt coming when they come in. Thanks

MacDaddy came through with a great piston for my 088. I've bought things from him in the past and they are always better than described.
Thanks
Travis

Thank you Tinman, I apprecite your help and upfront information. Good to meet you as well.

I received my parts from Cbailey as well and it was as stated.

Latest posts

Back