Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look like smugglers to me!

Gypo, are you trying to make Dozerdan jealous with that picture of Jerod and all he's doing for Dolmar? LOL :Eye:

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Rich, what do you think of that phone call yesterday?
Both Jerod and Ed tried to ditch me at the border by going around in circles thru the U.S and Canadian borders knowing full well that I had no ID.
What a couple of smucks! LOL
Anyway, here's Jayrod getting checked out at the border. :blob2:
John

It blew my mind.....that is what it did. I call Jerod to chat about a 9 tooth sprocket and I wind up chatting with you and Ed............who da thunk???

I enjoyed the chat even though it was short.

Gypo........are you happy now that Ed has built me a saw?

Guess I can hang with you guys now!!! ;)

I sold a dial indicator to Al Smith a few months back. He's an honest guy, and I would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Roger,is also a straight shooter,and I might add ,the indicater works great.

JJ,came through,with the parts for the 038 Mag,just like he said he would.Thanks again,JJ

I bought a guide bar from Macman a while ago, he's a great guy. I got the bar today and am very pleased with it.

I just bought crash/banger`s 460 for a very fair price. It arrived well packaged at my home in 3 days and it`s every bit as pristine as Wade described.

Another thumbs up for Wades credibility in my book.

Russ

I`d also like to give Hunter an honorable mention.

I bought a Dolmar 9010 PHO from Hunter for a smokin' price which in and of itself is good enough for me, then I get home last night and a brand new 32" bar for the saw is sitting in my mudroom, courtesy of Hunter. THANKS AGAIN HUNTER!

Gypo Logger said:
Russ, your in box is full, I wanted to report several thinned skinned whining ballbabies. LOL
John

John, I`ll work on getting my mail box empty.

Russ

Another thumbs up for Hunter. I bought one 9 pin sprocket ( after I delayed the shipping by changing the quantity) from him and despite the fact that he was loaded down with storm damage he was prompt in getting it to me.

I called Hunter the night I got the sprocket and had him send me 3 more.

The biggest thing about Hunter and something that I value is the way he conducts himself with returning phone calls and PM/e-mails. His politeness when talking on the phone goes a long way with me too!

I don't see Brad Corradi's name here so I'm going to gladly add it to the list. Brad sold me some used saw parts, I have to give the man credit, big time, he has an eye for good clean used parts, everything he sold me was in very good condition. Buying saws or parts sight unseen is always a gamble, there is no gambling if you deal with Brad.

Hard to say who got the better end of this deal, Brad's prices are more than fair, answers his e-mail promptly, and shared some information that I didn't know. Brad even followed up with an e-mail making sure everything was ok at my end, and checking to make sure I was happy with the parts.

I could go on and on, if you are in the market looking for a part or a whole parts saw, if he has it in his stash of parts, he is THEE MAN to get it from. :)

Larry

I just bought a saw from Dave Nieger and it was a good deal and very fast shipping thanks Dave

I would like to thank Ben Walker for selling me is 7900. Allthough I didn't ask for one Ben gave me a money back guaranty after we made the deal. I live outside Chicago and he got me the saw in one day along with extra's oil, sparkplug,bar tool and info. Awesome saw. Dave Taylor

John lambert AKA GypoLogger Stihl 066, Stihl BT45 earth auger, 2 Husqvarna 372's Great guy and shipping was in less than 3 days.

Latest posts

Back