Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill put in my couple feedbacks here, sold my well used 044 to fishhuntcutwood
and all was slick as could be.. just wish i could have been home to meet him face to face.

and a great deal with dneiger, guy is awesome!

more will come later.

we got that parrot from a bird rescue place.. was tormented by young kids and started picking feathers.. once they start they never stop.. and with the amount of cussing that bird does it puts the navy to shame! no wonder it was free.. LOL

klickitatsackett

I bought some Mac parts from Dean and and the price was fair. I also received the parts in short order. Dean always has time for a newbie question.

Got to say thanks to Normzillia on the deal we did on the PSE bow. Have fun with the Husqvarna 65. Also guys thanks for the good words.
Bob

speaking of dean.. i recently made the trip to see his shop and pick up a BUCH of stuff i ended up buying from him.. heck of a nice guy and allways great to deal with.

only problem i can think of is.. i dont have enough money to buy all the neat stuff! :dizzy:

Madsaw (Bob) was a great guy to meet in person and we made a few deals. I am sure when I get up his way next month we will make a few more.

Bill

100% rating to farmersawrep for very fast shipment and and the items were better than I thought they would be
Thanks Mike

I'd like to post positive feedback for Max on an 020AV I bought from him here on AS.
Not only was the saw better than described but it was meticulously packaged as well.
Don't hesitate to buy if Max offers anything else for sale.
Thanks Jeff.
John Lambert
020AV.jpg

Thank you John !

It was a pleasure speaking with you and cutting our deal.
I hope you enjoy the saw!

Marky Mark

Thanks Marky Mark for the professional packaging job and the sweet a$$ pipe. I hope you are someday able to hear it in action.

not equipment related but a thanks to marky for helping when needed,some of his freinds made the funeral thanks for your help.

Back