Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cuttinscott and 166 at THE CUTTING EDGE.....

....got Witchys PS5100SH + some other stuff here some time ago.

The dilivery was exactly as ordered + a few extras, and very well packed.

Scott is the one I dealt with in PMs and on the phone, and he surely is a great guy to deal with.....:rockn: :rockn:

....got Witchys PS5100SH + some other stuff here some time ago.

The dilivery was exactly as ordered + a few extras, and very well packed.

Scott is the one I dealt with in PMs and on the phone, and he surely is a great guy to deal with.....:rockn: :rockn:

Sorry I missed that one SawTroll But we did have very good dealings especially with such distance between us.. I was so surprised at how quick you got witchy's saw via global express mail. Good luck and happy sawing to both you and SawWitch..

Scott

Another positive for Demott Tool stump cutter teeth rebuilding service. Great option for stump grinder users who need to retip their cutters for much cheaper than new. The products last as long or longer than original also. Demott tool is also a sponsor of this site and that helps keep us all here and :laugh:

bcorradi comes through with 044

bcorradi is a pleasure to deal with and has answered all of my many questions. I told him I was looking for a project saw and he came through with a fair price and through in some parts to get me started.
Thanks Brad!

Kevin

Back