Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Bit Late But....

I have had several dealings with Bill G and would like to say that all have been great! He really knows his stuff and is easy to work with. Items came as described and quickly. He is a genuine good guy and I am looking forward to our next series of deals.......Bob

I want to add that the all my dealings with Bob (Farley9n) have been excellent. He is a very honest and straightforward person. All items arrrive quickly and exactly as described. Hopefully we can continue to work together.

Bill

woodshop

Ordered some nutcrackers and a few other items form woodshop's shop and I am very pleased. They came packed like I have never seen packing before. And they came much sooner than I thought they could get here. I will re-use the boxes they came in to re-give as xmas presents. Even came with some nuts so I wouldn't lose any time trying them out. Thanks Dave, Bob

Adrpk said:
Ordered some nutcrackers and a few other items form woodshop's shop and I am very pleased. They came packed like I have never seen packing before. And they came much sooner than I thought they could get here. I will re-use the boxes they came in to re-give as xmas presents. Even came with some nuts so I wouldn't lose any time trying them out. Thanks Dave, Bob
Thanks for the good words adrpk... always good when people like my "stuff". Well I learned something today, that there is a FEEDBACK thread like this. Never knew it existed. silly me...

z4lunch A+++++

Id like to thank Steve ( z4lunch ) for getting the parts I bought off him to me so quick, just as described, with some great EXTRAS!!!! Thanks Steve!

killeroftrees +++++

Sold Bob a modded muffler for a 372xp. Bob sent the payment out right away. A great guy to have on AS.

Thanks again Bob for another smooth transaction.

thank-you Freakingstang

Freakingstang sent me a nice mod muffler for my 372. It is loud but well worth the noise. This had made a considerable increase in horse power. I have a 32 inch bar w/skip tooth chain. It acts like a 12 inch bar & chain. Again I thank -you...... bob sar

Striaght Shooter

Howdy All,

Bought a saw from powellake a while back. Good man to deal with, straight shooter. I trust his word and would do bussiness with again.

v/r

Mike

woodshop said:
Thanks for the good words adrpk... always good when people like my "stuff". Well I learned something today, that there is a FEEDBACK thread like this. Never knew it existed. silly me...

You silly guy... Just wanted give this guy his due. Sent me a bunch of nut crackers too and made every effort to make a repeat customer outta me.

Thks again Dave.

Tom

Sold Big Stihl Chainsaw To vegaome

I sold a big Stihl saw to vegaome. Mike is a great guy and this was an easy and pleasant transaction. I would recommend Mike and would do trade with him again. Thanks Mike.
Mark Hill powelllake

04ultra said:
Bought a project saw from rb_in_va.. Great guy to do business with and shipped rite away..

THX RB ...:cheers: :cheers: .

Right back at ya Steve! Paid fast, no problems. Good talking with you.

More good feedback for Bob, aka Adprk, who both bought and paid in record time so I would sell him any of my stuff if he wanted it.
John.........

Bought a 5100 from cuttinscott, great guy to deal with! Saw is super clean, looking forward to cutting lots of wood with it!

Back