Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had wondered where this thread had went.

This is overdue, but thanks to blsnelling for the items I got from him for the cost of shipping. Arrived quickly, well packaged, and as described/pictured. And good and quick e-mail communication. :) :clap:

Kevin

Howdy folks, just bought a 385 from Freakingstang, Steve did a great job on the packing and shipping, Saw was everybit as good as he described! Well done Steve!!!!!!!:biggrinbounce2:
Jon

Boston Bull

have to give good feedback on a deal I had with him. I bought a 026 pro off him and it was exactly as he said it was, packed well, and shipped promptly.
although he is the only guy I ever knew to ship a saw full of gas and oil.................. LOL. woops!

thumbs up
-Ralph

My mistake been hectic.......at least we know the equipment the PO uses to sense those chemicals was working right....:biggrinbounce2:

thumbs up for "rb in va"

bought a classic gun case from "rb in va".... great deal all the way, great communication, shipping, and case!!! good to do business with you RB!

Royal Edger and Mower

Big Thanks goes out to John,Lisa and Robin at Royal edger and mower http://www.royaledger.com/.Yesterday was there open house and they weren't doing any service.But when they found out my sticksaw was broke and thats why i was there instead of working they made an exception.Within minutes they had my saw back in top shape.(didn't go back to work though haha)Thx for the free grub and beverages aswell and i will definitly be lookin out for next years open house.Thx again yall.:rock:

The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge is a great place to do business....Cuttinscott and 166 (Steve) go the extra step to get you up and running...The 6800 came to life tonite with your help...One more saw back cutting again...

THX Guy's..:cheers: :cheers:

Lakeside and THALL

Also have to say THX to Lakeside and THALL for all the Help and time they invest in the site and the great informative post's... Also the parts help when needed.......:D :D

THX Guy's ....:cheers: :cheers:

Also have to say THX to Lakeside and THALL for all the Help and time they invest in the site and the great informative post's... Also the parts help when needed.......:D :D

THX Guy's ....:cheers: :cheers:

Bout time ya gave credit where credit is due, here, pat my back and Lake wants a beer, hurry up,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All kidding aside the site is for helping others. You do your share as well and it makes it good for everyone.

The Cutting Edge is a great place to do business....Cuttinscott and 166 (Steve) go the extra step to get you up and running...The 6800 came to life tonite with your help...One more saw back cutting again...

THX Guy's..:cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Ultra.... It is always a pleasure to do business with friends..

Scott

Rahtreelimbs gets a positive feedback

A little late with this but thanks for the easy transaction on the Shindaiwa parts. :clap:

Two Thumbs up for RBTREE ++++

Great dealings with Roger. He got the payment out on on it's way fast. Great communications. Good luck with the new saw.

thanks
-Steve

Positive for RiverRat +++

sent payment over quick for some parts. Had a short delay on my part shipping them, but al worked out. Thanks Again

-Steve

A good word out for chainsawjunky. He answered my questions, sent pics of the parts, detailed descriptions, quick shipping...highly recommended. Thanks Evan.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back