Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! YIKES!!! :msp_scared: I sure hope nobody was hurt. Was it really as bad as it looked?!? Minimal property damage I hope?!?
Looks like you're back up "running" by the first pic?

280318-pictures-downloaded-dec-1-2010-306-jpg

This was approx 30cord of seasoned ash...I got lazy and parked my woodpile way to close to my OWB.The first picture is how I have it now.

280317d1361390927-pictures-mixed-2113-jpg

Oh sheet, where's the fire hose?...

I'm glad it wasn't any worse. That's gotta suck.

Wow ,IM glad no one got hurt. Im wndering if home owners ins. would pay you for fire damage and 30 cords of wood. 30 cords at 200 a cord is 6000 bucks.

I am like that Native American dude in the old commercial when the car speeds by and throws their trash in the road....

Single tear running down my cheek, weeping for my fellow woodburner

I am like that Native American dude in the old commercial when the car speeds by and throws their trash in the road....

Single tear running down my cheek, weeping for my fellow woodburner

That was a great commercial. I bet all the old dudes here remember it, oops, did I just give away my age? That sentiment is quite appropriate here.

Wow, sorry bout ur wood n stove, culda been worse, last winter guy down the roads hardy caught a bunch of leaves on fire that in turn caught the wood pile on fire that was stacked against the garage that had his truck, tractor, splitter and saws in it. Not a pretty picture.

baroil92;4170041This was approx 30cord of seasoned ash...I got lazy and parked my woodpile way to close to my OWB. The first picture is how I have it now.[/QUOTE said:
Damn! That had to have been gut wrenching without a doubt. I could say I would have likely soiled myself if that would have happened to me.

Hopefully your OWB or the rest of your property didn't incur any damage!

Back