Prayers wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get better soon

This is most excellent news. I was just going through the 925 thread, and enjoyed it very much. I am not much of a chainsaw mechanic, but with the help, (actually I watched) I now know how to get to the guts of my 920, and will get more adventurous in time, but have a long way to go to approach your position as one of the kings of saw renewal. Best of luck. JR

are you home yet and if so how are things now that you are back home and getting back to the grind stone. Hope all went well for you.
Jared

Be careful

Dear Brad,

Glad to hear you got to go home, now take is easy for a bit and try to heal up. I was stupid trying to start my newly acquired Super Wiz just after carpal tunnel surgery last year and busted the incision open, it took about 8 weeks to finally close up. You don't want to do that with your head!

We will continue to pray for your speedy recovery.

Mark

GREAT NEWS. I hope you now stay out of hospitals so long that you forget what they look and smell like. Best of luck with your recovery.

+1. Stay well. Do whatever it takes to not blow a gasket, so to speak. Prayers be with you brother.
Drink a can of radiator stop leak--- it might prevent a recurrence.........j/k

Glad yer goin' home!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm home and doing great. I'm a little weak and shakey but everything seems to be on the mend. Of course you don't expect me to stay away from the saws though do you? I put the parts on the Homie 925 and my Dad got it started up for me. I tuned his 046 we re-ringed last year. Also did a little tinkering on his 011 AVT he got stuck and pulled on a little too hard. I won't try to start even the 011 though. I don't want to risk going through this again so I'm doing my best to behave:clap:

I'm home and doing great. I'm a little weak and shakey but everything seems to be on the mend. Of course you don't expect me to stay away from the saws though do you? I put the parts on the Homie 925 and my Dad got it started up for me. I tuned his 046 we re-ringed last year. Also did a little tinkering on his 011 AVT he got stuck and pulled on a little too hard. I won't try to start even the 011 though. I don't want to risk going through this again so I'm doing my best to behave:clap:

GOOD MOVE BRAD,,,,,, Dont rush it.... tinkering is fine,,,,,

No Starting and running big saws!!!!!!!!!

Glad your doing good and feeling better! My sister went through similar surgery a few years ago and she's doing fine now. You should do fine too, just take it slow for now as everyone has suggested. ;)

Glad to hear you are back on the road to recovery Brad. My wife is a RN on the neuro unit here and I get to hear about all this stuff all the time. My kids learned to say "CSF" before they could say daddy.

Can you get Just Mow in for a little of that surgery, maybe to remove some fat from his head?

Tonight was painful, LOL:) Our church just started a huge building project. There are several trees that need to come down. A good friend of mine said bring your saws over and we'll get a couple of those down. He's not too chainsaw savy so I got to instruct and supervise while he got to have all the fun. It still feels good just to be out in the open enjoying nature though. Still feeling good too.

Tonight was painful, LOL:) Our church just started a huge building project. There are several trees that need to come down. A good friend of mine said bring your saws over and we'll get a couple of those down. He's not too chainsaw savy so I got to instruct and supervise while he got to have all the fun. It still feels good just to be out in the open enjoying nature though. Still feeling good too.

Glad to hear it.

Back