Prayers wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who feels sorry enough for me to send me a 090:clap: Hey, I'm not too proud to beg or take advantage of a situation if I can get an 090 out of it. No, I'm just kidding. I've actually been on my laptop surfing chainsaws and parts on eBay. Must not be feeling too bad ehh:)

Sounds like you're doing well. You for sure got 2 stroke mix in your viens, out of surgery and back to the saws. Atta boy! :)

Kevin

Fat Head. :laugh:

Why don't you come over here and do something about that:hmm3grin2orange: I'll let you fire my 084 back up when I get it back together after it's latest surgery.

Thanks all the kind words. I'm truely feeling great considering all that's happened. I'm not even taking any heavy pain meds. I'm only taking a couple normal Tylenols every now and then! They're draining 5ml of spinal fluid every hour to keep pressure off my brain and that should come out tomorrow. They've also got me on pretty heavy steroids to keep any swelling and inflamation down. The drain is supposed to come out tomorrow and hopefully get to go home.

I've got Homelite parts for the 925 waiting for me:cheers: Should have my 084 P&C back soon too. Of course I won't be pulling the ropes on either one of these big boys any time soon though. I do think I'll be up to tinkering around quite soon though. I really am feeling good. I'm a little slow and weak but feeling great. Thanks again guys.

Why don't you come over here and do something about that:hmm3grin2orange: I'll let you fire my 084 back up when I get it back together after it's latest surgery.

Thanks all the kind words. I'm truely feeling great considering all that's happened. I'm not even taking any heavy pain meds. I'm only taking a couple normal Tylenols every now and then! They're draining 5ml of spinal fluid every hour to keep pressure off my brain and that should come out tomorrow. They've also got me on pretty heavy steroids to keep any swelling and inflamation down. The drain is supposed to come out tomorrow and hopefully get to go home.

I've got Homelite parts for the 925 waiting for me:cheers: Should have my 084 P&C back soon too. Of course I won't be pulling the ropes on either one of these big boys any time soon though. I do think I'll be up to tinkering around quite soon though. I really am feeling good. I'm a little slow and weak but feeling great. Thanks again guys.

That CSF....was it mixed at 32:1 or 50:1...?:hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to hear you are doing better. MY GF works in an NSICU, and you are doing really well compared to a lot of the patients she has to deal with.

Get Well Soon!!!

That CSF....was it mixed at 32:1 or 50:1...?:hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to hear you are doing better. MY GF works in an NSICU, and you are doing really well compared to a lot of the patients she has to deal with.

Get Well Soon!!!

I'm afraid the CSF I'm looking at is 1:1. It's really weird looking over at a bag of you brain/spine fluid. Spooky stuff.

What's wild is that I was able to walk out of the NSICU yesterday. I'm still on a nuero floor but not in the NSICS area. It makes it a lot easier with visitor hours and such.

I'm afraid the CSF I'm looking at is 1:1. It's really weird looking over at a bag of you brain/spine fluid. Spooky stuff.

What's wild is that I was able to walk out of the NSICU yesterday. I'm still on a nuero floor but not in the NSICS area. It makes it a lot easier with visitor hours and such.

If you are in step down then you are doing great. I hope this is the last time you have to see the inside of a hospital for a while!

I don't care if I am setting in the Neuro Intensive Care Unit. That there is funny! So now I've gone from "rocks for brains" when ear crystals were knocked out of place in the first surgery and gave me severe positional vertigo, to "air head",to "butt head", and finally to "gut head". You guys put a smile on my face this afternoon.

You "forgot Fat Head" - must be the drugs:greenchainsaw:

I just might take you up on that Brad, let's just say I have a little spare time right now. :(

A good friend of mine just bought a house in Hamilton and I've been meaning to get up and see him for a while now. Might just have to hop on the cicle and ride up your way and visit a while. :cheers:

if they drain off too much you will end up.. 'soft in the head'
or a "quart low" ...
I'll stop now....
glad to hear you are doing better.:biggrinbounce2:

I just might take you up on that Brad, let's just say I have a little spare time right now. :(

A good friend of mine just bought a house in Hamilton and I've been meaning to get up and see him for a while now. Might just have to hop on the cicle and ride up your way and visit a while. :cheers:

Come on over. I hope to be released tomorrow sometime.

Thats awesome news Brad ,just remember to take it easy and heal up right before you go pulling those heavy compression old chainsaws over. Hope this is your last trip to the hospital for a long run.
Pioneerguy600

Woohoo?

I am glad that things maybe looking better for you!:)

I was cutting today with a certain 440 today. The one with the piston/cylinder from Palm Slayer. Needless to say you were in my thoughts as I was slicing off nice big blocks. :clap:

-Pat

Latest posts

Back