Predictions for the new A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are right. We already have at least one member who seriously spams this forum. Imagine posting at the rate of over twenty thousand postings in under three years....almost twenty postings per day....every day!:laugh:

Tree Freak

http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?21692-stihl-sawing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this why you are so upset?

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Bummer - Gumby's creator, Art Clokey, dies

I never heard of a rewards program. I think Tylenol sales will go up due to the squinting and eye strain it requires to view now. I also think it will get less usage due to this new format.

Man, I miss my starbursts already...

Anyone a member of TheDieselStop.com? They were an AMAZINGLY popular Ford Diesel site and had a site "upgrade"... ended up losing almost all their regular visitors to other websites... Hope AS can tough it out.

Very dark sun glasses would be better. I'm suffering from sever ArboristSite.com blindness.

I remember the DieselStop.. haven't been there, well, in...FOREVER :(

I will AGREE WITH ALL on the color!!

I'm recovering from Shingles IN THE EYE and this is KILLING ME!!!!!

someone send me an EMAIL WHEN IT'S FIXED... :cry: Hurts like heII...

:dizzy:

J

prediction if this keeps up most likely a gay site. I hate this new crap. The old was WAYYY better.

the new layout crashed my computer
Fat_Nerd_computer.jpg

even if they fix the bugs. It still sucks serious sac. I now can't even look at it for more then a few minutes at a time. I used to be able to sit on here for a couple of hours. The layout sucks, hard to navigate, things blend together, the stickeys now take up a whole screen, then add the adds, you must scroll down to see all the new crappy threads. A number of good key members are thinking of leaving. What happens when the good knowledgeable members leave? Thread after thread of what oil and how to sharpen a chain, and how to break in new saw. The good enjoyable threads are getting few and far between now, and with this new forum layout and eye killing display, its not even worth it anymore. They really need to listen to the members, more then a majority hate this new layout, only a select few say its not that bad, after all, it is the membership that makes this place what it is, not the owners. If all the employees at work left then what do you have? Nothing!

Something is seriously wrong with the display, the smileys now where you select them are so freaking small I cant even tell which one is which. And no I'm not pressing CTRL +, that just skews everything to crap and looks really bad.

Hoping they do something!

Will

Customers, since when? I don't pay to access this site, and i doubt that you do either.

Explain?

Yes, AS is a business....selling. We're just eyeballs. It's business.
Butt, in any biz when a change is made it's vetted; software or products by beta tests or focus groups. Not apparently done here.
e.g. Can one of the owners explain the use of the large grey real estate on both sides of the screen ?
Some of us come out of the high tech arena. The decision to alter the design and layout and some functions of AS seems useless.
Explain ? We are your customers.

Thanks, Don't know why he's on my case so hard. But following me around posting smart arse comments in the threads is getting old.

Way i see things is do not let things get to you brush things off your back and continue the journey

worry is not healthy for anyone one day at a time is the way to live what ever that day brings be content in it

just thought i share those words of wisdom with you

calvin

Hey DArin jennifer what would help alot is change of colors on the site here are some examples

background 66FF00

Buttons 0000FF

you will find out its easier on the eyes and less headaches people will have from viewing

new look

if this is change, it is bad.hurts my eyes.and i liked the old set up much better.to the staff run them both at the same time,and see what happens.a few more days of this and i will start looking for a new saw place to go to.kenny:angry2:

Way i see things is do not let things get to you brush things off your back and continue the journey

worry is not healthy for anyone one day at a time is the way to live what ever that day brings be content in it

just thought i share those words of wisdom with you

calvin

Moderators, do we need this??? :monkey:

Latest posts

Back