Presidential Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a shot at it...

The subtlety lies in "the office of the president" vs. the lowlife holding the office.

Just because I do not respect said low-life, I must respect the constitutionally created position that he occupies for hopefully less than about two more years.

BTW, I think this might be his saw...

View attachment 157915

javascript:showimage('http://www.**********/econtent/index.php?ACT=24&fid=3&aid=42529_loXycu2G7uZLLMLjrK4p&board_id=1',%20'336',%20'290');void(0);

Preface: The Office of President of the United States is one the huge majority of Americans hold dear. We don't like to see it spit on, pissed on, or cum on.

Honest question: How many of you who are at this moment pissing on President Obama were equally pissed when people were pissing on W.?

People who piss on other people, regardless of party, have one thing in common. They are yellow.

And no, again for the record, I did not, and would not, vote for the current president.

There is a subtlety here that I've ignored. If anyone can nail it within 2 hours from the time of my post, I'll ship them the free (running) 028 I've got coming in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Reagan...:yourock:

We miss you!

I envisioned Reagan as more of a blue Homelite XL man, boy am I disappointed. :chainsaw: I guess when you survive a bullet to the chest that you really don't need PPE.

:agree2:

Awesome pic's, thanks for sharing!:cheers:

Reagan was the Man!! I have a newly-found respect for him seeing the pic of him running a Mac. If he could keep one of them running, he was GREAT!!:yourock:

preface: The office of president of the united states is one the huge majority of americans hold dear. We don't like to see it spit on, pissed on, or cum on.

Honest question: How many of you who are at this moment pissing on president obama were equally pissed when people were pissing on w.?

People who piss on other people, regardless of party, have one thing in common. They are yellow.

And no, again for the record, i did not, and would not, vote for the current president.

There is a subtlety here that i've ignored. If anyone can nail it within 2 hours from the time of my post, i'll ship them the free (running) 028 i've got coming in the next couple of weeks.

ill take a shot also want me an 028

if you push an "agenda" that goes agains the will of the people you upset the voteing public

Preface: The Office of President of the United States is one the huge majority of Americans hold dear. We don't like to see it spit on, pissed on, or cum on.

Honest question: How many of you who are at this moment pissing on President Obama were equally pissed when people were pissing on W.?

And no, again for the record, I did not, and would not, vote for the current president.

There is a subtlety here that I've ignored. If anyone can nail it within 2 hours from the time of my post, I'll ship them the free (running) 028 I've got coming in the next couple of weeks.

are you referring to the fact that regardless of your political affiliation, or personal preferrence, it is important that we support who ever holds that highest office?

kind of off topic but i live in dixon illinois wich was the home town of ronald regan, i have done some work at his child hood home. and when they were re roofin it years ago with cedar shakes my old man wrote his name on the back of a couple of them. kinda cool

Too bad there weren't chainsaws around when Teddy Roosevelt was in office. N.D. rancher, soldier, conservationist, etc. There have been lots of pussies from both parties in the office of the U.S. President since Teddy.

Bully! :clap: :clap: :clap:

TR was a bad ass for sure.

Winner winner chicken dinner, Beowulf.

Beowulf being my all time favorite Anglo Saxon epic, it pains me not at all to pass it along to you. I was this close to going after a graduate degree in Anglo Saxon. Went into journalism instead, and THAT sucked green donkey ####s for 15 years! :buttkick:

Still haven't got it, but should within a week or so. PM me your snail mail addy so I can get it to you. I don't even know what version of the 028 it is. Just that a good bud of mine, who has been cutting timber for 45 years, bought it new, used it as his around the house tree cutter, and said it runs well generally but has quit idling when hot (not really a hard fix, from what I've heard).

Winner winner chicken dinner, Beowulf.

Beowulf being my all time favorite Anglo Saxon epic, it pains me not at all to pass it along to you. I was this close to going after a graduate degree in Anglo Saxon. Went into journalism instead, and THAT sucked green donkey ####s for 15 years! :buttkick:

Still haven't got it, but should within a week or so. PM me your snail mail addy so I can get it to you. I don't even know what version of the 028 it is. Just that a good bud of mine, who has been cutting timber for 45 years, bought it new, used it as his around the house tree cutter, and said it runs well generally but has quit idling when hot (not really a hard fix, from what I've heard).

StihlyinEly,

Why thank you very much!!! PM on the way.

I'm just an old Anglo Saxon that loves good literature. Grabbed the Beowulf handle because it was one of my favorites, long before the movie...

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!!!,:biggrinbounce2:

B:blob2:

Latest posts

Back