Quality "E" clips for wrist pins??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've pulled cylinders in the woods to check issues but normally wait for better conditions for assembly. I normally take a couple of saws when I'm in the woods and a test saw or two, so no pressure to keep one going. Glad you found the clip, I lost one and looked til I gave up, then dug the little bag outa the trash for the part number, YEAH there it was in the bag ! Magic Clips? Ken

I've pulled cylinders in the woods to check issues but normally wait for better conditions for assembly. I normally take a couple of saws when I'm in the woods and a test saw or two, so no pressure to keep one going. Glad you found the clip, I lost one and looked til I gave up, then dug the little bag outa the trash for the part number, YEAH there it was in the bag ! Magic Clips? Ken

that sounds like something i would do :laugh:

Gremlins hell, my two boys scattered tools everywhere never put them away ! When they left home guess what, tools still scattered everywhere ! Damn Wife !

Back