Rat Patrol....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertesq1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ready for battle....

IMG_0560.jpg

BTW: I gotta lose the green bag/basket. What do you guys use for holding wedges sledges etc???

You're right,it would take a very confident,secure fellow to walk into the woodlot with that little bag!

"Well I DON"T use my wife's old purse."

Come on ya gotta spend a little more money than that on the better half :hmm3grin2orange:

"You're right,it would take a very confident,secure fellow to walk into the woodlot with that little bag!"

You should see me in a bathing suit :hmm3grin2orange:

:cry: Choke sniff, Knew I was going to catch some :censored: for showing that old beach bag but... it doesn't retain water or wood chips, stowes nicely and is perfect for what I need. Bet ifin I painted it Stihl orange you'd love the thing.

This is me on left...

CopyofIMG_2083b-1.jpg

Can't show my face in a thread with the bag though..... lol

Last edited:
Whoa!....it'd be one thing to take her for a dance.....but I couldn't bear to wake up with her.A double-bagger for sure.

When I taught school in 1980 some kind students left a plastic milk crate in my yard, works perfectly for a 1 gallon gas can, wedges, and several lengths of rope just in case. I have a separate tool box for spare bars & chains, assorted tools and possibly needed spare parts.

Mark

I have a milk crate too only mine is the old steel kind.

Light, durable, and the perfect size for wedges, files, gloves, first aid kit and the like.

I use a tool bag I picked up at Home Depot. It has a shoulder strap and internal/external storage. I can fit all my chains, wedges, chaps, mix bottles, tools, and all the small saw related stuff in it. I can even fit a spare bar in it (hangs out though).

That way I can walk into a job with the saw in one hand, bag over the shoulder, and bar oil/gas in the other hand.

Ready for battle....

IMG_0560.jpg

BTW: I gotta lose the green bag/basket. What do you guys use for holding wedges sledges etc???

Wow, you are certainly secure in your manhood, unless, is that a rainbow keychain in the ignition? Not that there is anything wrong with that, just saying. The matching "crocs" have got to go too, and the lime green PPE chaps. Painting the John Deere soon?

Okay, I'm being a bit rough, but I'm still sick and cranky. Yeah, it's got to go.

Mark

Wow, you are certainly secure in your manhood, unless, is that a rainbow keychain in the ignition? Not that there is anything wrong with that, just saying. The matching "crocs" have got to go too, and the lime green PPE chaps. Painting the John Deere soon?

Okay, I'm being a bit rough, but I'm still sick and cranky. Yeah, it's got to go.

Mark

Did you notice the gun case :) hanging on the back edge.... Doesn't that at least make up for the beach (biatch) bag and give me back some stature in the community????

Last edited:
Back