Rat Patrol....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride, :clap:

yeah, that bag.... :censored: :censored:

Yeah if ya got :censored: big enough to show that bag off it deserves a hit of rep.. Bwahahahahahahaha

:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Those cans can't be sold in Collyfornia anymore. It has been that way for a few years now. They are just too simple and logical.

How about making a pack saddle for your four legged friend? Tell him your're buying the beer again.

LOL...

You know, after all the private IMs from members here :cheers: asking me where they can get one for themselves.......;) I'm begining to like that green bag.

I see these "rep" points. What's the deal do you return them to the giver as a courtesy or what??? I searched but it is not really clear to me how this works. Please let me know

The rug came back.......

IMG_0804.jpg

I have an old plastic truck toolbox mounted to the tougue of my wood trailer I store my saws and accessories in. I have a double set of hasps and padlocks bolted through the lid on each side with steel plates behind them to deter theft. I use it some, but not as much as I thought i would. Im thinking on some kind of tote bag to carry the wedges, chains, etc. into the woods when I cant get the truck and trailer close.

I've been using a canvas riggers bag lately and I gotta say I really like it. Holds everything you need and then some. I usually pack it according to what and where I'm gonna be cutting that day.

I just went down and packed it with some odds and ends just so you could see what it's capable of holding and most importantly organizing . :clap:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I use an old milk crate too..Got a 2gal gas can that fits in one side, bar oil, gloves, wedges, etc in the other half. Plus I have a tool box for tools and extra chains.

:ices_rofl: :yoyo:
I'd be more embarrased about the "easy to start" MS250 than the beach bag.
The points cancel each other out.

:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: True, but that boy (the 250) was since replaced by the 290 pro...... (see my sig line).

Latest posts

Back