Rat Patrol....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well I DON"T use my wife's old purse."

Come on ya gotta spend a little more money than that on the better half :hmm3grin2orange:

"You're right,it would take a very confident,secure fellow to walk into the woodlot with that little bag!"

You should see me in a bathing suit :hmm3grin2orange:

:cry: Choke sniff, Knew I was going to catch some :censored: for showing that old beach bag but... it doesn't retain water or wood chips, stowes nicely and is perfect for what I need. Bet ifin I painted it Stihl orange you'd love the thing.

This is me on left...

CopyofIMG_2083b-1.jpg

Can't show my face in a thread with the bag though..... lol

I really want to say somethin about the size of that bear there, if it was shot with gun or bow, but i figure I better shut my mouth:mad:

You Got Cherries....

Rob: Couldn't resist. You have to be a mans man, no wimp is gonna carry that into the woods, god forbid, much less post on internet. So I will give you a thumbs up and pos rep, just because. I use those canvas tool riggers bag, work great, last long, but you are correct, something like that holds alot of dust and crap, plus canvas will soak up oil. I like just for number of pockets.

I really want to say somethin about the size of that bear there, if it was shot with gun or bow, but i figure I better shut my mouth:mad:

Well, it wasn't a 50# cub. Seriously, the heaviest black bears come from Pennsylvania, but not all black bears grow to be over 700#.

If you look closely, you'll see that the bear is not dead. The two headless men in the picture are just helping it home after a rough night at the bar. I've had that same look after a night out a time or three.

I use a gatemouth bag to carry all of the gear in. Bought the largest one I could find at Lowe's and it has a heavy duty zipper. Came with a detachable shoulder strap. Holds chains, files, wedges, a qt of bar oil and misc. tools. I'm never more than 20 feet from the vehicle anyway so I don't have to worry about carrying everything at once or making a long trip loaded down with gear.

Latest posts

Back