Reasonable Price for Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to harvest u have to pakage trees are pakaged in a wire basketwith a burlap liner this makes it effeicent other wise the balls fall apart u cant realy just dig them and leave the balls (rootbals) unprotected i dont have a pic or i would show u

Okay - I plan on basing my decision on how many I sell. Where's the best place to pick up some burlap - landscaping company? How long should those trees be in burlap before they should be transplanted (don't want to get farther ahead then I can replant) How bout takin the burlap off?

dutchmasters and u need baskets with the burlap u can harvest all u like if ur capable (man power, time) u can store them in a trench half as deep as the root ball and then back fill with a woodchip/dirt mixture two years then the burlap starts to rot. burlap is there to keep the ball solid u dont want to take it off . hillsburg is north west of barrie

Tree Planter said:
u should consider re planting ur feild
Sent u an email as it was kinda off topic. Anyhow - that's what we're looking at doing. Hoping to plant something in pots as there's a better turn over rate. Know that there is quite a bit of work to do but there's no point in planting something that won't sell.

i think u shoul;d try and order a some pricing catalogs from a couple place one i would recomend is connon nurseries these guys are long time players and set standards for some general pricing and attend the annual landscape show u missed it this year but alot of large players attend and u can get a feel for pricing. and as for planting in pots it will be more profitable for u to propigate and or germinate the conifers ur self and a good book on this would be micheal dirr a refference manual to woody plant propogation

Back