Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Wayne, those 115's are a really nice saw. I have an earlier yellow one of that size but it cannot run with my 034Supers.

P4140759-2.jpg

Al.

Nice saw Wayne. OK, the 115i must be a little ripper - I had better look out for one. I have a 120Si and it is a beaut goer. Isn't it great that most Aussies don't rate Dolmars? Keeps 'em cheap.:ices_rofl:

Hey Wayne, what other coils fit and Echo 660?

Al.

Al, Sorry but I know bugger all about Echo saws, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jacob knew the answer, in fact I would put money on it :hmm3grin2orange:

Nice saw G-Max pity i dont have any but my eyes will be open if more come along

Black and yella the only way to go

McBob.
Bob,
I have two more of the bumble bees. I posted them before but here goes:

PB010949.jpg

I knew about the PM 6800 but this is the first 6800Si I have seen. If I find anymore I will give you a buzz.

Al.

Looking at doing the same with my new toy, "Dolmar 6400" let me know what you think of it.
Thanks

The BB Kit is a Baileys 84.5 CC. I have had a few tanks through it now, mostly light stuff. Been making some fence posts so I fell several cedar trees, limbed them, and then split with wedges. I did play around with a little some big stuff, 24 to 26" seasoned white oak and was quite impressed. I just ordered a 25" bar and a HD filter kit. The 33" is too big for most of my needs and with the big dogs, the 20" is too short. I think the 25" will be perfect for most of the wood I cut. The 33" looks cool as sheet though!

:clap:

Bob,
I have two more of the bumble bees. I posted them before but here goes:

PB010949.jpg

I knew about the PM 6800 but this is the first 6800Si I have seen. If I find anymore I will give you a buzz.

Al.

Nice saws ol mate I sold a few of the Mac Dolmars new but they were never too popular around my area i'm pretty certain Victa Australia really stuffed up the Dolmar name when they were the importers of Dolmar before Mac came along my old teacher Bob Liston left McCulloch after Mac closed its doors for the last time and went on nto be part of the Makita team Bob still has a luv affair with the Big Dolmars he has a few 166's

McBob.

Latest posts

Back