Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it for $25 CDN but it is pretty rough. P&C toast rest of the saw filthy and the bar was the worst condition I've ever seen but I'd driven a long way to get it so I though might as well could probably sell the chain brake for 25.00. Can you fit a larger P&C of this saw?
No, 114 is the biggest cylinder you can use without heavily modifying it.

OK so I just need to find an affordable set.

Thanks,

Lee
So I lied. I forgot the 112 and 114 were both the same bore and stroke. So they are same top end, 51cc. I'll have a look in my boxes and see what pops up. I know I have 2-3 extra crankcases sitting around just don't know if they had too ends or not [emoji848]

G'day from australia.
Longtime Stihl owner,but i've wanted a Dolmar CT for ages,and finally found one yesterday.
good compression and spark,so i reckon it will run,however has a broken starter cover,top cover and chain/clutch cover.
I managed to source a NOS starter cover,but it turned out to be for a CC, so if anyone has a CT one they would like to trade for a CC,let me know.
IMG_1756.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Hi all is there a thread on Dolmar saws. ? I'm in Australia I have a 116si and need some bits can't get parts anywhere hear. is there a supplier that will post down under ??? Cheers Craig

Hi all is there a thread on Dolmar saws. ? I'm in Australia I have a 116si and need some bits can't get parts anywhere hear. is there a supplier that will post down under ??? Cheers Craig
I think most of us would ship parts down there but it is usually cost prohibitive to do so. What are you looking for?

I would post a chainsaw parts wanted ad in the for sale section.

The main thing I need is the air fillter and a set of rings, I've found AV mounts in Israel and getting them sent out. I can't find a Mikita filter as they are on longer made do you know if there is after market filters made ?? Cheers Craig

The main thing I need is the air fillter and a set of rings, I've found AV mounts in Israel and getting them sent out. I can't find a Mikita filter as they are on longer made do you know if there is after market filters made ?? Cheers Craig
No aftermarket filters made

Alright fellas,

I'm a total hobbyist with mostly Stihl + old Poulan & Homelite saws. Local CL has a Sachs Dolmar 100 Super. He'll go $60 on it, but I need a 33cc saw like I need a hole in the head. I guess I'm most intrigued because I don't own any Dolmar. So talk me into it or out of it?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/5611122252.html

Back