Sadly time for another Raffle......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterbum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
IchWarrior has family in real need.
If someone wants to setup a Paypal account for the raffle I'll donate a Dolmar 5100S with 10 hours on it to get this started.It has a muffler mod and has been run on 93 octane and Stihl Ultra only.

Here's you chance to own a "Screamin' Demon from Europe".

Who else wants to step up ?

Last edited:
Scooterbum,
You're a real, standup kinda guy!:cheers: I tried to rep ya again, but have to "spread it around" first.:censored: This is another worthy cause.

want to help

This is crazy:jawdrop: Makes me want to grab my wife of 18yrs and never let her go. I don't have alot when it comes to the chainsaw world, but the snap-on and cornwell guys come monday, if their is a tool or something that would be of use I'll get it and contribute that to the raffle. Just let me know-dave-

That ol' 066 ever make your way?

:monkey: 066? what 066?:monkey:

oh,,,,,,,that 066....yeah, its here! Thanks for donating it!:clap: The other 066 with BB will be relegated to milling duties now that I have another big saw. It helps to have saws that share parts.

Guess the tool idea didn't go over so well!! so just tell me where to send the check count me in :clap: -dave-

Back