Saws to be on the Lookout for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firediver125

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what are some of the older saws and more rare related items to be on the lookout for, would be. For example, I went by an auction today and saw an old stihl 015 with case extra bar and some misc tools that was in really good condition, and I wondered what it would be worth? Then I said as many auctions and sales as I have the opportunity to go to what should I be watching out for? What kind of stuff are you guys always hoping to find a good deal on?

Older saws will have different values to different people.

Personally, I want a Homelite Super EZ Auto. Not sure how much I'd be interested in spending on one, but I definitely want one.

The list is so long it would take many pages to mention them all. Your best bet is to hang around here and see what everyone else is buying/wanting and watch Ebay to see what different saws are selling for. Old does not really mean valuable in most cases, like with the old Sears and David Bradley Tecumseh AH powered saws.

Latest posts

Back