Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawtroll.... You just keep on doing what you've always been doing and let us rookies learn from you're vast knowledge of saws, The ones that don't like you're comments and recommedations..Well.....Let them ask Bob Villa for advice.

Good point Thall, I dont remember reading any attacks on SawTroll, Why would anyone want to do that anyway?

He didn't say attacks, he said snide remarks. Where I live thats a rude one line comment. He's saying some members are repeatly doing that to Sawtroll, making one line rude or snide comments I assume to make a statement. I wanna know who is he referring to, thats all..

He didn't say attacks, he said snide remarks. Where I live thats a rude one line comment. He's saying some members are repeatly doing that to Sawtroll, making one line rude or snide comments I assume to make a statement. I wanna know who is he referring to, thats all..

Are you saying that he is referring to you?

I don't know, you all don't expect me to read all of this crap, do you?

Thall, I'm on the same page with you, I was just interpreting a "snide remark" and "attack" to be the same thing. Its simply a matter of an individual's perception, thats all. I probably should of used "snide remark" rather than the word "attack".
I still dont remember reading any "snide remarks" directed towards the good guy SawTroll, although I may have simply missed them. Some of the Posts I have made about my 357XP problems, he tried to help me on, and I really appreciate that. If you're reading this Saw Troll, Thanks again!!

why dont you all stop with the smart remarks and i cant believe you let gary get away with husky sucks?

LMAO... you've been here a month and already make assumptions... I like Husqvarna saws... have ran them in the woods. Just as good as any Stihl I have... some are dang near better (372 and 044... tossup!) You don't even know me mang... you just got your hackles up cuz your "what saw?" thread got walked on...

:) :laugh:

Gary

LMAO... you've been here a month and already make assumptions... I like Husqvarna saws... have ran them in the woods. Just as good as any Stihl I have... some are dang near better (372 and 044... tossup!) You don't even know me mang... you just got your hackles up cuz your "what saw?" thread got walked on...

:) :laugh:

Gary

got that right you have a need to be rude? or you think cause i been here a month your better than me whats your prob and stop with the lmao ####.

Well, it is no hurry, you and this thread sure made my day! :cheers:

:laugh: I never knew you were so controversial. Just always reckoned you to be a nice knowledgable guy who lived amongst the Laplanders and the reindeer. Never figured you to have a dark side that would bring out the worst in folks...

...unless you're at the vangard of some Norweigan plot to destabilize American society prior to an armed invasion. Not likely but it would explain a lot. :)

got that right you have a need to be rude? or you think cause i been here a month your better than me whats your prob and stop with the lmao ####.

get over it new guy... what are you, 12? Stop takin' everything so dang serious. You wanna play... then go play... I was not rude to you at all...

...and for the record... yes... I am better than you... so nanners, I can be 12 too. LMAO

Gary

Lol!!!

Well this isnt a PNW thing thread any way its the sophisticates back east:chainsawguy:

Yeah....people in the PNW is pretty mellow...Always wondered if it's cause of all the rain,,or havin to take prozac from all the rain...Just messin with ya.... :)
We had more rain here than ya'll this year I bet!!!!

Yeah....people in the PNW is pretty mellow...Always wondered if it's cause of all the rain,,or havin to take prozac from all the rain...Just messin with ya.... :)
We had more rain here than ya'll this year I bet!!!!

A lot of places get lots more rain than us... But ours just lingers in mist and fog for 8 months out of the year... :laugh:

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back