Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm an ass.

But at least I'm not a suckass. I'll leave that up to you.

Did I come after you, or you me? You are the kind that would gladly bend over (proof, the ####ty chi-com stihl 260 cylinder). You know better(you're a machinist) but put brand loyalty in front of honesty. You're a joke and an embarassment to people who ought to know better. You've had his number since that thread, now I have yours.

I guess it's time: :bang:

group-hug.jpg

Is this the Ohio chainsaw mafia? I would not have guessed that they would be that orange. Never in a million years would I have guessed that they would be that "fit".

That photo is an excellent example of why I do not join clubs.

Did I come after you, or you me? You are the kind that would gladly bend over (proof, the ####ty chi-com stihl 260 cylinder). You know better(you're a machinist) but put brand loyalty in front of honesty. You're a joke and an embarassment to people who ought to know better. You've had his number since that thread, now I have yours.

You are a classic tool bag.

Well before alot of numb nuts get this locked up. I want to say this. SawTroll has been nothing but informative and helpfull in his post. I have yet to see him poke bad humor at anyone.
There has been a few that have really pushed the humor line on some of their comments to him. I have seen 4 of them so far post in this thread alone. I hate to say it but why the hell can't you all grow up and stop acting like a 2 yr olds. Didn't your folks hold you enough or something. Damn, the ones that think they know everything instead of being a smart ass be helpfully. Look what a bunch of you have done to lakeside and a few others. I know everyone has their bad days but why do you think you need to come here on AS and dump on people. Be it newbies or the ones that try to help others.
Bob

I have noticed some resentment of the guys from Ohio.

Probably its just because they have indoor plumbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out guys, you are getting all worked up over nothing....

Troll is an asset to this forum, he keeps me in line from time to time....

Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I see 26 members at the bottom of the page. Ya know if some simple questions were answered this thread wouldn't be going all crazy. I've yet to see what this thread is all about.

Here is your openng post Brad, look closely at it and you'll see why this thread has taken the turn it has.

"So why is Sawtroll catching so much negative crap lately? So he like his saw specs, majors on power to weight ratios, and has his favorite saws. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the snide remarks he seems to be catching all the time. Who cares if he hasn't run his saws a lot? The specs he provides are accurate to their source and IMHO are an asset to AS. Besides, what's an old fart that lost the love of his life recently supposed to do with his time? Cut the guy a break. Troll, you're welcome to throw your specs in any of my threads! "

Ok, you see a pattern I gather and if you see a pattern you know the names of the snide remark makers, spit em out and lets clear the air. Sawtroll has already cleared me so I'm not worried about me. However if I'm included in your view thats fine, I do have my moments I do admit. The mistake was taking a general view without pointing out who your are referring to. Thats why this thread has gone ape. So who are these posters your referring to making all these snide remarks over and over?

Well, you and this thread sure made my day! :cheers:

Hush up old man and sit in the corner, dayumm it to hell I want names and Brad is gonna spit em out. Ok that was mean, you can sit on the couch with me, not to close though,LOL

If there's one thing that gets on my goat, it's those simpering, hand-wringing, creepy, violin - playing, holier-than-thou posts that are designed first and foremost to lay guilt trips on other people. Even worse are the types who go running off peeing pants to the moderators at the first signs of trouble. Pitiful is pitiful. For krissakes SAWTROLL can look after his own ####ing self!! HTFU!!

Y'all have a nice day now. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see 26 members at the bottom of the page. Ya know if some simple questions were answered this thread wouldn't be going all crazy. I've yet to see what this thread is all about.

Here is your openng post Brad, look closely at it and you'll see why this thread has taken the turn it has.

"So why is Sawtroll catching so much negative crap lately? So he like his saw specs, majors on power to weight ratios, and has his favorite saws. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the snide remarks he seems to be catching all the time. Who cares if he hasn't run his saws a lot? The specs he provides are accurate to their source and IMHO are an asset to AS. Besides, what's an old fart that lost the love of his life recently supposed to do with his time? Cut the guy a break. Troll, you're welcome to throw your specs in any of my threads! "

Ok, you see a pattern I gather and if you see a pattern you know the names of the snide remark makers, spit em out and lets clear the air. Sawtroll has already cleared me so I'm not worried about me. However if I'm included in your view thats fine, I do have my moments I do admit. The mistake was taking a general view without pointing out who your are referring to. Thats why this thread has gone ape. So who are these posters your referring to making all these snide remarks over and over?

Good point Thall, I dont remember reading any attacks on SawTroll, Why would anyone want to do that anyway?

So why is Sawtroll catching so much negative crap lately? So he like his saw specs, majors on power to weight ratios, and has his favorite saws. Whether you agree with his opinion or not, he certainly hasn't done anything to deserve the snide remarks he seems to be catching all the time. Who cares if he hasn't run his saws a lot? The specs he provides are accurate to their source and IMHO are an asset to AS. Besides, what's an old fart;) that lost the love of his life recently supposed to do with his time? Cut the guy a break. Troll, you're welcome to throw your specs in any of my threads!

Goes for me, too. When I first joined here, I singled him out as a guy with RELIABLE information. I'm glad he's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back