Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll, Your wealth of knowledge is GREATLY appreciated by me. I also like the fact that your not one of them drama junkies, that only reply to posts if there's drama in it or if they can insult somebody. Your a straight-up chainsaw guy, and I respect that. Keep up the great work. :cheers:

Glad to see the Ohio Chainsaw Mafia is showing up in full force.

Some people will post about anything to draw attention to themselves.

Maybe now someone will start a thread called "Ohio Chainsaw Mafia" and speak to the constant verbal abuse that they suffer.

Notice I'm not the only one with this opinion. The OCM should take note of this.

I mean, come on. You guys are turning a good will thread into a bashing party.

I'm pretty sure Sawtroll knows he has respect from most of the members, hes got mine. Hes been here long enough to be able to handle some :censored: and I know for sure he can dish out a fair amount himself. :laugh:
My definition of "Bashing" is attacking someone personally, this brand and saw model controversy keeps it exiting and that's why it never ends. I have fun talking :censored: and a lot of us do. Ill help someone when its needed but I like to laugh and have a good time.

I understand you wanted this to be a praise thread but its not in AS nature to act like church goers.

Don't "bash" brad for sticking up for ST weather you think he should have or not, he did a good thing and it shows what kind of people we got here on AS.

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't have a list of names for you. It's just a general feeling I've gotten over the last few weeks.

Come on, all this thread has done is stir the pot.

Then you try to pat yourself on the back.

TT

Maybe now someone will start a thread called "Ohio Chainsaw Mafia" and speak to the constant verbal abuse that they suffer.

Notice I'm not the only one with this opinion. The OCM should take note of this.

I've got it! Brad could be a guest on Oprah, sit on the coach with her and share his "feelings".

Of course, Jerry Springer is a local boy. That could happen.

I've got it! Brad could be a guest on Oprah, sit on the coach with her and share his "feelings".

Of course, Jerry Springer is a local boy. That could happen.

So you get that show in the shed?

If you are reffering to me, I have no affiliations with any such orginizations, nor am I aware of their existance. I will, however, stand up for a guy who started a thread to KEEP people from bashing a respected member. As for you, I think you're an ass.

If you are reffering to me, I have no affiliations with any such orginizations, nor am I aware of their existance. I will, however, stand up for a guy who started a thread to KEEP people from bashing a respected member. As for you, I think you're an ass.

:yourock: regardless of what happened or what the thread was about that statement in itself I agree with completely.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It's about that time when I sit back and enjoy the show!

:yourock: regardless of what happened or what the thread was about that statement in itself I agree with completely.

Matt,

I don't like the idea of slinging a bunch of crap on the wall and hoping a little of it sticks.

ole joat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back