Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SawTroll has Been nothing but a helpful guy, I have a lot of respect for him, and appreciate his posts. WOW, this thread is already 10 pages long! That right there must tell you something.

Last edited:
well said, sick of smart ass remarks

If you just signed up in Oct. and you're already sick of smart ass remarks, you're not gonna last long here. :newbie:

Have a drink, sit back and enjoy the show. :cheers:

I have no problem with SawTroll and generally find his posts on weights and such informative. Some people need to take a step back and think before hitting the reply button.

Come on, all this thread has done is stir the pot.

Then you try to pat yourself on the back.

TT
You're a pathetic individual to even suggest that!

Glad to see the Ohio Chainsaw Mafia is showing up in full force.

Some people will post about anything to draw attention to themselves.

Maybe now someone will start a thread called "Ohio Chainsaw Mafia" and speak to the constant verbal abuse that they suffer.

Notice I'm not the only one with this opinion. The OCM should take note of this.
You are no better!

:ices_rofl:....What did you think it was going to turn into?
Well I certainly didn't expect this! I guess I need to lower my standards of the caliber of people I thought we had on AS. If this is the kind of CRAP that going to come of this forum, then I don't care to be a part of it. You guys are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snell is RIGHT!
I lay low, and have used and found Troll to have the best info(specs, ect.) opinions are nice(sometimes). BUT for me, when I need specific information and looked it up! There was the TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Trolls the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are no better!

Well I certainly didn't expect this! I guess I need to lower my standards of the caliber of people I thought we had on AS. If this is the kind of CRAP that going to come of this forum, then I don't care to be a part of it. You guys are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow brad your a better man than i thought you got my back 100 percent

This sure has turned in to a...

troll_trollercoaster.jpg

You are no better!

Since you saved me for last, in your rant, does that make me the best? :D

Don't :cry::cry: Bradly!

Some people obviously can't decipher bashing from a little light hearted ribbing....good grief. :givebeer:

If you are reffering to me, I have no affiliations with any such orginizations, nor am I aware of their existance. I will, however, stand up for a guy who started a thread to KEEP people from bashing a respected member. As for you, I think you're an ass.

I know I'm an ass.

But at least I'm not a suckass. I'll leave that up to you.

Saw Troll assisted me when I was new here, and many others were telling me to use the search function, which at many sites i attend don't work.

I sure was happy to have someone knowledgeable to talk with.

Kinda hard to get to know anyone in search mode if you ask me....

You are no better!

You are goin to run out of forums Brad.

attachment.php

Nice butt plug your wearing around your neck there!

Of course this thread was self serving Brad, that's your style. Dont get upset when you get called on it.

" heard enough from these alligator mouthed canary asses. "
---------------------------------------------------------

That is right on, Lone Wolf !!! Thats sig line material there:clap:

I agree with Brad 100%.... This stuff is just gettin rediculous, and disgusting!!

If that makes me part of the so called "Ohio chainsaw mafia" seein how thats where i'm from..so be it.:angry:

I'll go back to my seat at the back of the room and shut up now!

Gregg,

Amen Gregg..

" heard enough from these alligator mouthed canary asses. "
---------------------------------------------------------

That is right on, Lone Wolf !!! Thats sig line material there:clap:

I agree with Brad 100%.... This stuff is just gettin rediculous, and disgusting!!

If that makes me part of the so called "Ohio chainsaw mafia" seein how thats where i'm from..so be it.:angry:

I'll go back to my seat at the back of the room and shut up now!

Gregg,

I hate seein all the fightin back and forth...I joke and cut up,,but when it gets to be a attack on a person,,thats where it starts to not become fun anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back