Sawtroll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THall is only mean to those customers that piss him off, otherwise he is
a "Teddy Bear".....

In the arborist community.......

Speaking of that I got into it on the phone this morning with a customer. I told him quote " thats dayumm dirty deal your trying to pull". I wasn't playing either. He was trying to beat me down on price in a way that would have gotton the man fired at the other dealer. I told him screw you, I'm not losing my job over some dayumm dirty deal like that. He called back 10 minutes later and said quote " ok, get my new saw ready" . I said thats more like it. I didn't tell him I thought he was a low life sumab-tch, I'll do that after he picks his saw up,haha

As for on here all I gots to say is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXVeo7_xNsg

Whos a Sawtroll and what in the hell is a 346? Ha. Ha.

I always respect the AS elders! Me being a baby to this site and all!:D

And he resembles an of Norwegian Ancestry friend I used to ski with. A crazy skier. The crazy of Norwegian ancestry skier made me feel bad. He had an excellent crash, then didn't get up for a while, finally did, went to the
doctor and had broken some ribs. Lesson: Wait to laugh and yell "encouragement" until after the Crazy Skiers of Norwegian Ancestry get back up.

Holy Cow!.........Troll is a bigboy, his time here and post count should tell you that he can take it, and he can dish it back out too.......;)

IMO, I don't think he needs a little brother to fight his battles for him.

TT

ding, ding, ding

this is the correct answer!

He has easily handled any and all ill will shown him, and handled it well.

Hell, the can of borg is almost as long as that bar. :ices_rofl:

LOL, that is the limbing set-up (15" with 3/8x8).

Very true. I feel alot of the flak is more fanboy brand fighting than anything else. Looking at you 04Ultra. :popcorn:
Scott

So am I, but it isn't about brands, it is about specific models!

Hey you guys need to let up on Saw Troll I've always liked his info he knows his stuff.
Troll if these guys keep giving you crap let us know and The Gold Hill Mafia will load up and pay them a visit for you. Most of um are on our side of the pond. It may take us a day or ten to get to um but the'll know we was there. We'll put pickle juice in there saw mix and Stihl all there chains.
Keep posting my friend and keep the old chin up.;)

I now that most are on my side, but I don't approve of the "mafia" idea, and no need for it either

Hope your not referring to me about snide remarks to Sawtroll. I don't snide the old geezer, I fuss with him outright,LOL Sawtroll and me have gotton into many many disagreements about saws and such but I don't think he holds a mean word toward me and I surely don't hold anything toward him. So unless I'm missing something here what are you referring to Brad? Where is all the flack and snide comments coming from???????

You are absolutely right, and you sure aren't part of any "bashing problem"....;)

I pick on him every chance I can get. Just like a brother
I have no problem with that, you do it in good fun! ;)

Hmmmmmm.......I own 21 Huskys ..........Yup .............I enjoy all brands ........I even like the 029's ....

Brands as such has nothing to do with it, but you sure has!

Once I thought that you "bashed" me in good fun, like some others, but you have turned more and more hostile - at least it looks that way! :pumpkin2:

Yeah, what gives 04Ultra, somebody swipe your turducken out from under you, leave you birdless and hungry on Thanksgiving eve? Leave the poor little Norwegian fellow alone already and go polish your 6(?) 5100S's. By the way, you could probably trade a few of those in for one nicer 346XP NE, way more nimble and according to Snelling more power! :sword:

Scott

Thanks to SawTroll I have a 346xp, ms361 and a 372xp all with bars way to short.

The rest of the saws I have are, thanks to all of you other S.O.B.'s, and they are all to heavy and the bars way to long................

Just paying some homage to the man from north of the arctic circle.

Yeah, what gives 04Ultra, somebody swipe your turducken out from under you, leave you birdless and hungry on Thanksgiving eve? Leave the poor little Norwegian fellow alone already and go polish your 6(?) 5100S's. By the way, you could probably trade a few of those in for one nicer 346XP NE, way more nimble and according to Snelling more power! :sword:

Scott

Sorry Scotty .......Go comb your hair ........I have owned two 346NE's and had too sell them because I have way too much invested in saws....LOL...

CAD costs plenty ...:laugh::laugh:

I kept my 2153 due to the better looks........:D:D

Go polish your 029

Last edited:
Thanks to SawTroll I have a 346xp, ms361 and a 372xp all with bars way to short.

That is kinda the Sawtroll starter kit, isn't it. I'm close but can't bring myself to buy a 361, too expensive and pales in comparison to a 262XP, as 04Ultra surely knows already. Don't fret Steve, I bought another brand new 372XP so I once again have way too much invested in saws for a weekend warrior. On the hunt for a nice 262XP and still don't give a hoot about 5100's.

Scott

That is kinda the Sawtroll starter kit, isn't it. I'm close but can't bring myself to buy a 361, too expensive and pales in comparison to a 262XP, as 04Ultra surely knows already. Don't fret Steve, I bought another brand new 372XP so I once again have way too much invested in saws for a weekend warrior. On the hunt for a nice 262XP and still don't give a hoot about 5100's.

Scott

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually there is just a very small number of members that take part in the more or less organized and somewhat hostile bashing, and it is no big deal to me. ;)

A spoken word from the man himself.

Keep up the good work here, Mr. SawToll.

Holy Cow!.........Troll is a bigboy, his time here and post count should tell you that he can take it, and he can dish it back out too.......;)

IMO, I don't think he needs a little brother to fight his battles for him.

TT

ding, ding, ding

this is the correct answer!

He has easily handled any and all ill will shown him, and handled it well.

:agree2:

Scott

No sweat, I got me a nice 262xp also, great saw. I'm giving it to a life long friend this weekend who has been through a lot lately. Lost his dad and his younger brother this last year or so. He is a Husky fanatic. I can't think of a better way to pick him up.

Hell, the can of borg is almost as long as that bar. :ices_rofl:

LOL, that is the limbing set-up (15" with 3/8x8)

I thought that was all you had up there (limbs) ;)

Ok than...and here I thought the short bar was for trimming your mustache.
mustache-emoticon.gif
Just kidding ya buddy!

BTW.....After a few cans of that borgster beer, I bet you're bathing in fuel mix and slicking that squirrel up with bar oil. :cheers:

If you don't agree with someone here....
Just tell them to go buy an Echo
That'll shut em up:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back