Sick of random people starting companies.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of towns around here provide that service. You get 15 minutes of free chipping and after that it`s like a $1 a minute or something. Once a month they come around, but the stuff has to be stacked very nicely or they won`t do it. Some places insist that it is bundled with cord.

We love it. Let`s us charge a more attractive price for the customer and we don`t have to bring the chipper. Everyone wins. :)

How does that save any time. Stacking brush nicely and bundling with cord? Wouldn't it cost them more that way?

I would rather chip it, can chip the whole tree in 20 minutes. versus an hour cutting and stacking:dizzy:

That's not fair! Maybe they can pass another law that says you can't hire the same company twice, that way everybody that has their own business gets a chance! You know spread the wealth and all......

Obama Tree Service....hey he must be looking around for another place to spin his web....the silver tongued devil!

obama.jay_.carney.hugging.jpg

Carney as groundman!!

How does that save any time. Stacking brush nicely and bundling with cord? Wouldn't it cost them more that way?

I would rather chip it, can chip the whole tree in 20 minutes. versus an hour cutting and stacking

If the customer wants it bundled with cord, they can bundle it with cord themselves. We don`t do that, we just stack it. I was just saying there are some towns that want the branches bundled.

And it is faster to just cut and pile than to cut and chip. And cheaper, both for us and the client.

Try Advil. :)

Who do you think pays the salaries of the lazy bastard city workers chipping that brush? Sounds like you need to mind your own business.
its def my business in the city I live and own a home in. I agree the city workers are lazy though. The brush chipping service they provide is for HO to get rid of tree limbs and stuff after storms n ****. Its def not provided for some ********** to make money off of.

Affordable, Arborcare, are widely used names in this business. I'd make sure there isn't a trademark infringement. The company right over the hill from me is named Arborcare.
there is no infringement on the name the state wont let you take the name if it is already taken. That is if you register your business with the state.

Do a good job and never screw anyone and you wont have to worry about them. I hate hacks as much as the next guy, but as JPS told me along time ago, ya need them, it makes it easier for the good guy to look like a Jedi. I have no issue with start up guys, as long as they don't go to the dark side. Now start up hacks.... Dave is right, most entertaining!
I do have a couple idiots I have it out for. Any pain and suffering I send their way, I do so, happily.

Back