Snellerized Saws Conquers the 75cc 372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh really, I pulled the divider out when it on my 71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, i played around with all of it. the problem is the upper parts is not really a venturi and more a straight bore. the bottom has the venturi ridge. try it. i ran them without the devider first but then ran them with. you will actually have to lean it out a bit with the devider in there.

a WJ69 works way way better on a 372/390 but is one heck of alot of work while the RWJ4 is bolt and play.

I measure the exhaust and transfers height with a caliper when I'm digging through my 066 cylinders looking for a good one.
Now that I've done it a bunch I can take a cylinder and measure from the base and know almost exactly where the exhaust and transfers are,between a good cylinder and a bad one can be 030 to 060 or more difference. I don't port this way but I can get really close by measuring.
I have no doubts that it can be done that way. However, when someone tries to state that 71cc and 75cc 372 topends have the same port timing, I'm going to call that out. It's simply not true.

I have no doubt their other methods. Eyeballing is not one of them, and that was my point and you know that. You seem quite moody.

Unfortunately Brad's threads seem to bring out the worst in people. Some things just never change.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The worst in people? If by that you mean telling someone they're wrong then I guess you're right.
I was sharing spec info and you laugh at me and say eyeballing isn't a way to do it, as if that's what I was doing. Then you continue with your opinion of eyeballing as if that's now a fact in the discussion.

It's not complicated in any way. The why you word your responses is very defensive, no need to huff and puff.

Take care and take it easy, fellow chainsaw enthusiast.

That's an odd interpretation because to me it's just another interesting discussion that hasn't been presented with enough important details.
You're just being insulting and trying to push buttons with calling everyone moody, defensive, huffy and puffy.. and the repeated eyeballing idea you have invented.

I have no doubts that it can be done that way. However, when someone tries to state that 71cc and 75cc 372 topends have the same port timing, I'm going to call that out. It's simply not true.
Well I guess you just learned something new. Because I have two stock jugs that match and a third that only has different transfers by about three degrees higher.

I also want to add that this isn't like that foolish crap I pull about the ms460/660 felling spikes.

I told him her was wrong just to be a *******,only because lots of people here love to tell someone there wrong.

I drop in here now and then and the front page of threads is all my leaf blower won't start or a brad build thread where he is conquering a saw and that's all well and good but don't it get old listening to the same few people? I've got nothing against anybody here but this place is poison.
You argue over stuff instead of trying to see another way to do something better.

This saw is conquered so it's as good as it can be I guess. That's a very arrogant and close minded thread title.
Once you know it all you stop learning and I believe the learning stopped here long ago.

Well I guess you just learned something new. Because I have two stock jugs that match and a third that only has different transfers by about three degrees higher.

I also want to add that this isn't like that foolish crap I pull about the ms460/660 felling spikes.
I was honestly trying to be lighthearted, you're overreacting IMHO.

Have a good one.

Andre.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

WJ39 is even better than the 69 but it takes a tad bit more mod work to run it on a 372.

the 69 is way way way more work. doesn't even compare. i've done both a few times now and am done with it. for one the choke butterfly on the 69 opens the opposite way so without that dealt with you got a cockeyed choke butterfly that won't open all the way. then the throttle shaft. don't get me started lol the 39 is way easier to fit to the 372 or 390. my main 390 has a 39 on it and i won't be doing that again. gains are there for sure but the stock 116 or 296 work just fine.

Could anyone imagine how the wolves would attack if someone else started a build thread where they conquered a saw.
It wouldn't make it a page before the fight startef.

I told him her was wrong just to be a *******,only because lots of people here love to tell someone there wrong.

I drop in here now and then and the front page of threads is all my leaf blower won't start or a brad build thread where he is conquering a saw and that's all well and good but don't it get old listening to the same few people? I've got nothing against anybody here but this place is poison.
You argue over stuff instead of trying to see another way to do something better.

This saw is conquered so it's as good as it can be I guess. That's a very arrogant and close minded thread title.
Once you know it all you stop learning and I believe the learning stopped here long ago.
Seriously? This thread was about learning new stuff and you're talking about me stopping learning? You obviously have some false preconceived ideas and a hidden agenda. The only poison in this place is people with attitudes like this.

saying the title is arrogant and assuming it's cause brad is done learning is pretty ****'n ignorant. he concoured a saw he couldn't get gains like he could the 71cc. in no way does that mean he won't try anything else or watch and learn from threads done by others about this model. Brad has openly discussed over the years that his best gains were from the 71cc top end so it only makes sense he is stoked he built a 75cc stronger now. i enjoy it here and the problems here left when a certain few did. don't get me wrong though, there are alot of members who have left who were good and really had no bone to pick on either side but sided with the mastercull. over on mastercull site you guys discuss idea'a and that great. one thing is all you guys pretty well believe the same **** and copy each other in everything. like a bunch of ****'n puppets on a string. you guys learn whatever you guys do and just repeat the same old **** over and over which is all good if that's what you enjoy. who is the argue when you all pretty well believe the same? to be honest, this is the first thread i've seen turned into a **** show since alot of people left and guess what? your in it and actually made one of the main contributing posts of the whole arguement of the thread. lol the only time i see major argueing here is when someone who spends most of his time on the other sites comes over LMAO! the guys who don't like the argueing can't be disagreed with so they are on other sites where everyone just believes what they hear and repeat the same thing. to tell you the truth i was getting pretty tired of it and AS has improved since the beginning of the year!

Back