Snellerized Saws Conquers the 75cc 372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you think calling Carl miller a lier in his thread was helpful? Did you do that for the good of the forum or just to be combative? What good came from it?

I could say brads claim of 13000 in the cut is bull,I seen it and it is screaming but it's not cutting. The only reason I would say that is to start a fight and that's why you did that.
I never called Carl a liar. I defy you to quote where I called him a liar - the thread is still there and you can see everything I wrote. Will you be man enough to come back and admit you're wrong when you cannot find it? If you do not you will have proved your own lack of character.

The problem is that a few of you guys can't stand being challenged or told you are wrong. I work with a guy like that. He gets uber defensive and angry when he's even simply asked to explain himself, and not just by me. That a sign of an insecure person that is not confident in themselves. If you're not so insecure, you simply explain why you do what you do. There's no need to get so defensive and start the slanderous attacks.

Stumpy conquered the 75cc XPW bout 5 years ago, I had the saw.

Good that you finally got it Brad. Just sayin... ;)

I want Brad to conquer the X-Torq, too, so I can do a my own cheap imitation on that saw.:clap:
But I don't think he is taking requests.:bowdown:

A few seconds off the best time in the same log? You think a few seconds difference in one cut isn't a big deal?

I do this all day every day and under no circumstance will a work saw with a good chain turn 13000 in the wood,I couldn't imagine why anyone would want a work saw that would do that,it wouldn't live long.

I own and have ran some very strong saws,some I've built and some others have built and the only way to get 13000 in the wood is to have a dull chain or lift on it.
Remember Carl getting called out? Why didn't you?

You say your not interested in cut times but the last I checked we port and modify saws so they cut faster,at least that's how I do it.

I never called Carl a liar. I defy you to quote where I called him a liar - the thread is still there and you can see everything I wrote. Will you be man enough to come back and admit you're wrong when you cannot find it? If you do not you will have proved your own lack of character.
Why would you say anything about it?
What was the purpose of doing that?
Other places call that trolling

Why would you say anything about it?
What was the purpose of doing that?
Other places call that trolling
Chris did not call Carl a liar and did not attack his character. He simply pointed out that the RPMs in that video were not as thought. He was right too. Fact. It was the likes of you that blew it all way out of proportion and made a mountain out of a mole hill, suggesting that stone would think Carl a liar. Carl had never giving is reason to think him anything less than a stand up guy. When facts can't be checked out and questioned without riotuous backlash, that's called blind following, and benefits no one. So instead of recognizing the truth, you guys chose to attack Chris, make fun of his methods, which happen to work very well, and go about your standard bullying responses.

I really don't care about the saw brad,I'm sure you build fine running saws.

My point was if someone else made that claim you guys would jump on him.

Does always speaking your mind and disagreeing make you feel better?
Seems tiring to me.

Did he check the rpm of your saw brad?

I bet not. Which leads me back to my point,why would you check any of them anyway?

He said it was and you said it wasn't, what's it called when you tell someone there not telling the truth?

You guys crack me up.

A few seconds off the best time in the same log? You think a few seconds difference in one cut isn't a big deal?

I do this all day every day and under no circumstance will a work saw with a good chain turn 13000 in the wood,I couldn't imagine why anyone would want a work saw that would do that,it wouldn't live long.

I own and have ran some very strong saws,some I've built and some others have built and the only way to get 13000 in the wood is to have a dull chain or lift on it.
Remember Carl getting called out? Why didn't you?

You say your not interested in cut times but the last I checked we port and modify saws so they cut faster,at least that's how I do it.

I can't tell cause I'm on the phone but you may just have more posts in this thread then anyone else....... Put the bottle down, it's morning now lol

Latest posts

Back