"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Last dumbace picture I will post.... :laugh:

VeeDub has a cure for that.

[video=youtube;pWMpHc77qNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMpHc77qNI[/video]

Lighten up Brad. It was meant as a joke and it wasn't meant to offend you. It might not have been the best idea I ever had but it isn't anything to get upset about either.

When we are laughed at.......our best reply just to laugh along. I thought it was pretty funny.

Oval sticker with blue ring(white background), orange letters that say Snellerized in animated font and Work Saws on the bottom in a plain font.
with...
images
in the middle with Brraaappp instead of boost!

OK...I'll give you guys a laugh on me..!!

I'm cutting this smallish tree yesterday that fell in my LONG driveway...Looked simple..soo forgot to be cautious.

A sprung limb came back and hit me in the forehead and upper nose...sooo...I ended up with a nice blackeye..(shiner)

I go to the convenience store today and at the counter is a dude who works at Auto Zone and knows me.
He looks at me..see the 'shiner' and says.."what's the story Dave"....(he knows I'm gonna throw him some BS)

I say..."I think at 66 yrs. I maybe am getting a bit old to get into these damn bar room fights...I kicked 6 guys asses
but the seventh one come up off the floor and laid this shiner on me..before I put him back down"

The India/Pakistan dude behind the counter eyes were like the size of 'moon pies'..:hmm3grin2orange:

Friend sees this..and plays along.."Yeah Dave..your bar room brawls are legend around here..but slow down"

We walk outside and laugh our asses off after looking back at the counter dude with the bulging eyes..!!

You can't take things too seriously...learn to laugh at yourself...thing could always be worse...unless you're dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys got a good laugh on me...I'm happy with the 'shiner'...2" lower it would have been in the eye
:cheers:
J2F

Grandpa used to tell me: "You might as well laugh at yourself...everyone else already is."
Grandpa Wisdom..(I spent a lot of time with my grandpa who was a very good card gambler)

Can't remember real old stuff but petting the cow and peeing on the barn wall...

Later on..( me older) he told me...Rule 1..Don't screw yourself.....plenty of folks will try to take you....play smart..!!

Rule 2..was if you can't emotionally handle LOSING $$...then you ain't meant for this...it just happens..!!

Most long-time folks here on AS know my occupation...and I could never have done it without my grandpa..!!
J2F

Last edited:
Grandpa Wisdom..(I spent a lot of time with my grandpa who was a very good card gambler)

Can't remember real old stuff but petting the cow and peeing on the barn wall...

Later on..( me older) he told me...Rule 1..Don't screw yourself.....plenty of folks will try to take you....play smart..!!

Rule 2..was if you can't emotionally handle LOSING $$...then you ain't meant for this...it just happens..!!

Most long-time folks here on AS know my occupation...and I could have never done it without my grandpa..!!
J2F

Does being a hoot owl caller pay good?

Mr. HE:cool:

Back