So long ole friend... I am going to miss you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shedding a tear for you and one for me because I'd really like to find a 655 one of these days.

:cry3:

If I had a 655, and I had to sell it, Brad or ModifiedMark is where I'd want it to go!!!!
They take excellent care of their saws!

Mike

Nik,

Congratulations on the saw. When I was in Virginia I only came across 1 large Poulan Pro for sale. The 525 was rough and I already had examples of the other Poulan and David Bradley, though the bow was interesting. At $500 for the three I elected to pass.

Smartsaws.jpg

Last edited:
Brad, it was nice to finally meet you. I promise to give your baby a good home. I stopped by the shop Brad works at to pick up a couple cylinders, and this bad boy jumped in the trunk of the Caddy:rock: Actually, I've been after this saw for several months. I didn't expect to get it, but I didn't figure it would hurt to ask. Lo and behold, we worked out a deal. A very good deal I might add! Thanks again Brad!

PP-655-M.jpg

IMG7777-M.jpg

IMG7778-M.jpg

IMG7779-M.jpg

IMG7780-M.jpg

IMG7781-L.jpg

IMG7782-M.jpg

a little birdie told me there may be a p60 for sale...

lol, I have 2 already. I've got a hankering to get a 655 one day, I've got a NOS K&N filter setup waiting for it when she finds me.

That's a beauty of a 655!!!!! Congrats Brad

Last edited:
I've been trying to find one of them 655s myself. I would take a p60 as a consolation prize I guess. I never should have sold the p62 I had. :bang:

I don't remember all the times, but I believe that was correct. It's definately a runner. So is the PP655 a P62 or, did you you say, a P65? Was there such a beast?

P65 is the closest to the 655. Far more uncommon than the P62 from what Ive seen.

Back