So long ole friend... I am going to miss you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember all the times, but I believe that was correct. It's definately a runner. So is the PP655 a P62 or, did you you say, a P65? Was there such a beast?

It seems to me that Ed explained that a P-65 (not often found) was the same as a boost port 665 . The BP 655.

Others have also told me that the BP is not that much more then the regular 655 in the wood.

Brad, it was nice to finally meet you. I promise to give your baby a good home. I stopped by the shop Brad works at to pick up a couple cylinders, and this bad boy jumped in the trunk of the Caddy:rock: Actually, I've been after this saw for several months. I didn't expect to get it, but I didn't figure it would hurt to ask. Lo and behold, we worked out a deal. A very good deal I might add! Thanks again Brad!

PP-655-M.jpg

IMG7777-M.jpg

IMG7778-M.jpg

IMG7779-M.jpg

IMG7780-M.jpg

IMG7781-L.jpg

IMG7782-M.jpg

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it jumped in the trunk of the Caddy, and such a fine trunk for CAD, I might Ad! Sweet saw what is the displacement? If I remember right thought Pioneer turned in to partner? That look's the same as the pioneer's I have seen. My buddy has a sweet p42, or 45 cant remeber but no slouch, and earned my respect. So refresh my memory on the brand story, and name. Please.

I love it jumped in the trunk of the Caddy, and such a fine trunk for CAD, I might Ad! Sweet saw what is the displacement? If I remember right thought Pioneer turned in to partner? That look's the same as the pioneer's I have seen. My buddy has a sweet p42, or 45 cant remeber but no slouch, and earned my respect. So refresh my memory on the brand story, and name. Please.

This is the same as a Pioneer P62, if I understand correctly. All of the 6 series are 98cc, IIRC.

Back