So now that my Stihl MS170 starts...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, I wouldn't send this link, but the idiot does have 9 pages in this thread so far. It's like a slow moving train wreck.

there are many new profiles lately that are all brush ape. seems all **** went down the same day i heard SS retired as a mod.

to tell ya the truth brush ape never really bothered me or at least i never let him bother me. if people just didn't allow him to get them going he'd probably still be here as brush ape and not here as 30 other usernames LOL. i'm still curious how his chain sharpening stand turned out.

there are many new profiles lately that are all brush ape. seems all **** went down the same day i heard SS retired as a mod.

That looks like my cousin Bob in your avatar. He was a mean shot with a banana gun. My speech is protected by the constitution of your country, you cannot ignore my words. There is a computer literacy movement underway here and that my be reason for any percieved proliferation of brush ape membership on AS. Peace.

i'm still curious how his chain sharpening stand turned out.

It's pretty good. We are calibrating the stroke on the linear actuators that bore sharpen the bits and trying to get them to sync up with the air nozzle that clears the shavings. It is mostly pneumatic at this point. We also got the depth gauge moter synced and calibrated. For the most part, the chassis and programming logic is rock solid.

BTW don't be fooled by imposters. Happy Birthday Stihl Sawing. Get well soon.

It's pretty good. We are calibrating the stroke on the linear actuators that bore sharpen the bits and trying to get them to sync up with the air nozzle that clears the shavings. It is mostly pneumatic at this point. We also got the depth gauge moter synced and calibrated. For the most part, the chassis and programming logic is rock solid.

BTW don't be fooled by imposters. Happy Birthday Stihl Sawing. Get well soon.

LOL you can't fool me BA. i take every newb as you until they prove otherwise LOL

That's the beauty of it. When you're the genuine article there's nothing left to prove. lol. Don't get butthurt. My disciples will keep the place alive.

Back