So the gubberment is giving us money......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I dunno about you guys, but I think that the $600 stimulus package is just the perfect amount of money for a new Stihl MS361!

I want 2 of them now. I am saw crazy. I also want a Dolmar 7900... and a Dolmar 350/420 pairing. But the 361 is a perfect fit for $600 tax rebate.

/me thinks they are gonna have one hella" run on MS361.

:greenchainsaw:

Spent my half of my tax money today on a 5100. The wife is spending her portion on new home decoration crap. We have done more than our part helping the economy the last year with a new house, barn, and a I am borrowed up to my eyeballs. The American Dream!!

I ain't spending mine until I get it.... but if I do get it, I'll probably apply some of it to the annual real eastate tax increase we experience here every year in Suffolk VA. The rest I'll give to the State of Virginia as I am sure they will be raising taxes and fees on everything too.

Usa

I think they should require you to SPEND the money, if it's given out. Maybe a preloaded credit card instead of a check.... That is the point of getting the $$$, not to stick it in the bank.

Also, should be for Domestic goods/services only.

But that is just my pipe dream as a good American.

We are paying for it, it's an advance on your 2008 refund. You didnt think the GubMent would give something back for free did you?

It's all going on my mortgage too. That's what they're worried will happen. Paying off personal debt doesn't stimulate the economy, but it's the smart thing for the individual.

Ian

Well, I dunno about you guys, but I think that the $600 stimulus package is just the perfect amount of money for a new Stihl MS361!

I want 2 of them now. I am saw crazy. I also want a Dolmar 7900... and a Dolmar 350/420 pairing. But the 361 is a perfect fit for $600 tax rebate.

Thats where my tax refund is going, then some. Already told the wife that, her response was...:censored:

When are we to expect the check?

I wish it was still at the 800 they originally were talking about. That would've almost covered the 460, oh well, 600 will get me a pretty good start. My fed tax refund is basically a joke again this year, so I cant expect anything there to help me out.

I would look at Dolmars but there is no local dealer here. I might look at the jonsered equivalent to the 575. Stihls are completely out of the question.

I will see what my federal tax return looks like, I should get a bit of money back to pay off credit cards and put some equity into my house.

Back