So, where you'all from?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes......we came into Port aux Basques....went up the west side through Gros Morne to Lance aux Meadows then down across the North shore to Dildo and spent a week there exploring most of the peninsulars in that area....took a Saturday night in St John's then down around the Avalon and back to Dildo. Took the last trip of the season on the 17 hr overnight ferry from Argentia with a hurrican passing by further offshore.......lot of green people the next morning at breakfast!!!!!!LOL!!!!
Did the same and a day trip to Labrador. 5yrs ago

...the only problem being that no one would know how to read it!
drums.gif
fpalm.gif

MV5BN2NkM2JkNWMtZDMwNi00MGQ4LWFhZTctNzgxNmM5NzY0YTU2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_SX360_CR0,0,360,246_AL_.jpg

J/K, I keed, I keed!
You got a purdy mouth boy squeal like pig.

This is an interesting and long thread, a bit about where I live and have lived. If you drive north by car on the E6 from the capital Oslo in Norway outside rush traffic for approx. 10 - 15 minutes or by train for 12 minutes, you will reach Lillestrøm where I live. Have not always lived here but grew up in the country in agricultural areas with lots of forest where I worked on a farm in my teens. I have some experience as a logger from my twenties, but that was a long time ago, today I only use chainsaws in the garden and for some firewood.

I was never 'that far north' before, but Norway and/or Sweden are definitely on the bucket list. I kind of lost my interest in travelling, have been in a lot of places around the globe though. But once I do again, it's probably going to be to the birthplace of a very specific kind of extreme metal music :cool: .

Latest posts

Back