Some Negative Husky Reviews

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty entertaining thread this has turned out to be guys - some real funny comments here :msp_thumbsup:

BTW, in the first review, the unusual maneuver for starting the saw is called "The Twist & Shout" method.

Now the personal info of the reviewers was removed from the clips, but I just want everybody to know that one of them was a ... Doctor! :msp_biggrin:

So y'all might want to avoid medical treatment 'cause those guys can't even start a chainsaw.

In fact, the third leading cause of death in the US is medical treatment. Figures.

Cheers :cheers: -Jim

Doctor eh? LOL!!

He probably couldn't plumb an outhouse either.
Bet he's #### hot as a Doc though.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Maybe they can put flippy caps on the jars of spaghetti sauce for my wife.

If your wife is feeding you Spaghetti sauce out of a jar, you're doing it wrong.

Crazy glue them things on, and it will be easier for her to make it from scratch.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

If your wife is feeding you Spaghetti sauce out of a jar, you're doing it wrong.

Crazy glue them things on, and it will be easier for her to make it from scratch.;)

Ha ha, good point! She is a really good cook actually, I've got the extra pounds to prove it but once in a while she's gotta throw us something quick. At least it aint :spam:

Sorry, I guess I have gotten a tad off topic.

Latest posts

Back