• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090-AV for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goball

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had earlier posted an 090AV for sale. Had a deal made - I thought but the guy backed out at the very last minute. Bottom line, it is still for sale. Sorry for any confusion.

Goball

Is the girl the old or new version? I have passed by many old versions now I tend to think I might want one

Has anyone bought a saw from this gentleman here who can vouch for him as a seller? I made an offer that's close but I don't want to loose a lot of my hard earned money before being sure.

Has anyone bought a saw from this gentleman here who can vouch for him as a seller? I made an offer that's close but I don't want to loose a lot of my hard earned money before being sure.

I wouldn't proceed until he offers some more info on the saw in this thread, and some pics. Looks like several questions have been asked and none answered.

Chris (DSS) got a Pioneer from him the other day. Chris said everything went down well.

I wouldn't proceed until he offers some more info on the saw in this thread, and some pics. Looks like several questions have been asked and none answered.
I've got some pictures a few weeks back and some info. I just wanted to inquire if anyone would vouch for the op.

Sorry for the lack of info. Am still in hospital and don't have access to my pic but I'm sure there are pic in previous posts. The saw is in running condition. Piston is new and so are some of the external parts that were missing when I got it. Not sure I understand new version vs old. It is an 090AV so if there is a difference, help me identify. I am asking $1500 OBO for the saw. Shipping is extra. Saw and shipping are both in Can dollars so depending on exchange rate PayPal uses, there will be a fair savings for those paying in US Dollars. I'll see if I can get pic attached.

Thx for the interest,
Mickey

Hi, it's some ago since I worked on this saw but if memory serves me right, the piston was OEM. If I recall I still have the original piston that has a very light skirt score and would probably reuse if I was pressed.

Mickey

Milton sent me a pictures and it was of the modern style AV. for some reason I cannot upload the file to this site. Something abiut not having an allowed extension. The saw looks good to me, and I have one. The price is sure right as the cheapest one I have seen on Ebay was $1600 and this one looks much nicer.

I bought a saw from Mickey, yes. Its all good, no worries here. Hes a straight up guy.

Latest posts

Back