Stihl and John Deere!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
attachment.php

Woodie in grade school after THALL was done with him....

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
It's a wonder ole Woodie recovered from such a beating.........................oh, he didn't.:biggrinbounce2:

Awww that was back in our school days as kids. He and I later growed up and one day he came by the shop spouting off and I had to uhhhhhhhh give him a slight attitude adjustment again,

attachment.php

Notice that J-red shirt he was wearing is gone, had to use it to wipe up the blood off my floor,hahahahaha

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
Awww that was back in our school days as kids. He and I later growed up and one day he came by the shop spouting off and I had to uhhhhhhhh give him a slight attitude adjustment again,

attachment.php

Notice that J-red shirt he was wearing is gone, had to use it to wipe up the blood off my floor,hahahahaha

Poor Woodie

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
that's better :hmm3grin2orange:

LOLOLOLOLOL, ya know I remember those glasses. He was trying to get them out of his pocket right before I popped his ole hide. Guess he figured I wouldn't hit a guy with glasses and he was right, I wouldn't, but I nailed his ole noggin right before he gotem on,LOLOLOLOL

stihltech

stihltech

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Zahm and Matson

Yes, they pretty much own the JD dealerships in lower western NY, and have been moving north.
We have no John Deere dealer close in Wyoming county, but I know of one dealer in Allegehny county that may have one on his back doorstep. They were always Stihls best and brightest in the area, now they feel betrayed.

We shall see..............:monkey:

By the way, anybody setting up at Clarkson good Neighbor Days? if so, I stop and say hi.

Woodie

Woodie

"Cap'n Bullcrap'n"
I wish I had been here to defend myself...been laid-up in bed for three days now with an intestinal flue. Little bit better now...so thought I'd show this picture taken of Tommy's last golf trip.

Quite an "outing," huh Tom? :D :D :D

attachment.php

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
I wish I had been here to defend myself...been laid-up in bed for three days now with an intestinal flue. Little bit better now...so thought I'd show this picture taken of Tommy's last golf trip.

Quite an "outing," huh Tom? :D :D :D

attachment.php

Run Tommy Run :)

Erick

Erick

Addicted to ArboristSite
Gotta admit I quit reading when all the drivel started so I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but.....

I wonder how this deal is gonna affect the local New Holland dealers that carry Stihl????

Last edited: